Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    So, just out of curiosity, does anyone expect this to be the way of Inhuman change from here on out?

This T-cloud floating around the Earth until the end of time, being the only way to transform into an Inhuman?

Or, is it not more likely that this is just a very large story-line that will interweave Inhumans and humankind together, before putting things back the way they were (to an extent), and allowing the Inhumans to have a greater presence on Earth?
    Didn't Maximus turn Nitrogen into Terrigan in the atmosphere in Infinity? Unless it's retconned i think it's here to stay for now.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-20-2015 at 01:48 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    This quote made my day!!!

I'm not fan of the inhuman... but at last that time they have their own identity... but now they want they live what the X-men have lived since a long time... they want to give them another identity that is not their own...

And that is something I hate about comics... Is like, in order to have more black characters, they make Sam Wilson as Captain America and not develop him as Falcon...

I would love more to see his character development as Falcon than change him to Captain America 8I think that ruined Sam Wilson as character for me)...

The same with inhumans... They will ruin them f they change their identity and give them the one from the X-Men (hated by humans, blah blah blah)...
    THIS. I agree 100%.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wandacrystal22 View Post
    THIS. I agree 100%.
    Me too. I felt the same when they changed Nightwing into Batman.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    yes, thank you for agreeing that marvel have turned the inhuman into x-men stand-ins.
    You don't need a stand-in for mutants in the comics when you already have the X-Men.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Spectacular Member

I just want to know why all the groups can't exist together? (Inhumans, X-Men, Avengers and ever the Guardians of the Galaxy) Why does have to be a fight between the fans? Why can't we all just sit back and enjoy the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    I just want to know why all the groups can't exist together? (Inhumans, X-Men, Avengers and ever the Guardians of the Galaxy) Why does have to be a fight between the fans? Why can't we all just sit back and enjoy the comics.
    Because some fans are in the camp that Marvel is downsizing the X-men because they don't own the movies and are replacing them with the Inhumans, while others disagree and they have to argue about it.

I don't think the Inhumans would be getting their current push if Marvel had the movie rights to the X-men, but I don't think Marvel is making the Inhumans any more of a X-Men rip-off anymore than they were originally.

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    You don't need a stand-in for mutants in the comics when you already have the X-Men.
    Tell that to Marvel.

The reason for the Inhumans stealing the X-Men's schtick is pretty much so that Marvel can have "mutants" in the films without calling them mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    Because some fans are in the camp that Marvel is downsizing the X-men because they don't own the movies and are replacing them with the Inhumans, while others disagree and they have to argue about it.

I don't think the Inhumans would be getting their current push if Marvel had the movie rights to the X-men, but I don't think Marvel is making the Inhumans any more of a X-Men rip-off anymore than they were originally.
    Originally, they were pretty much nothing like the X-Men. Other than both being a non-humans with superpowers, they were pretty much completely different. Anyone could be a mutant, and there was no controlling the change. If you had the X-Gene, your powers would manifest. If you were lucky, you wouldn't end up looking like a monster. Either way, you'd be hated, feared and persecuted. The Inhumans lived off in a hidden society ruled by a totalitarian royal family. Undergoing the change was voluntary.
    On ye olde CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    Well, tell that to Marvel, who keeps playing favorites and making things like AvX.

Well, at least, the comic!Inhumans are better than the MCU!Inhumans, who are pretty much mutants that got powers thanks to the terrigen.

mutants are already their own rip off.
    Inhumans are not a problem when you see what happened with the X books since two decades.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, tell that to Marvel, who keeps playing favorites and making things like AvX.

Well, at least, the comic!Inhumans are better than the MCU!Inhumans, who are pretty much mutants that got powers thanks to the terrigen.
    How do you think Inhumans get they're powers in the comics? Through exposure to terrigen. Same as MCU. #uninformed

So which came first- the Inhumans or the Xmen?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    With the power of retcon, who cares?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    X-Men September 1963
    Inhumans December 1965

But it does not matter. They are their own entity. Not X-Men stand-ins or proxies. I like both X-Men and Inhumans for their own unique origins and place in the Marvel Universe. There is plenty of room in the MU for both. Just because the Inhumans exist it doesn't take away from the X-Men. If you don't like the Inhumans, then don't read them. Why waste your time and energy on something you don't like. I can't stand Deadpool and Wolverine, but I don't spend hours railing against them. I just don't read them. There existence in no way takes away from my enjoyment of Comics, because I don't waste my time on things I'm not interested in.

Astonishing Member

I consider the new generation of Inhumans pretty bland and boring. No one sticks out. And no, I don't consider Ms. Marvel an Inhuman. I hope the movie bombs big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    I consider the new generation of Inhumans pretty bland and boring. No one sticks out. And no, I don't consider Ms. Marvel an Inhuman. I hope the movie bombs big time.
    Wow. Well, that's not gonna happen. The Inhumans are cool to me, Ms. Marvel is an Inhuman, and the movie will rock. Get ready, because there are going to be more Inhumans sightings. I can't wait. And I hope the X-Men, Wolverine and Deadpool movies bomb, blah, blah, blah... #short-sighted
    Last edited by Luke Cage; 08-20-2015 at 06:46 PM.