Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I really like how the Royal family works together with there abilities . When done right they seem like a well oiled machine , showing how they probably have trained together since infancy. Really hope with all this Inhuman stuff coming out we can get a hard look into the Families past to see how their "origin " in a sense. Don't believe that's ever been done before.

Last edited by Trident; 09-01-2015 at 05:25 AM.

BANNED

This thread could use a few more feats! I'll add some periodically:

This scene highlights Karnaks physicality. His power grants him the insight to know where to strike but it takes a certain amount of force and power to knock down what would be the equivalent of a skyscraper.
    When he does things like this makes me believe Karnak is approaching or already at the 2 ton mark in terms of strength.
    Last edited by Trident; 09-16-2015 at 05:29 AM.

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Variant cover by Yasmine Putri for Karnak #3. Pretty badass, if you ask me!!

I do hope his new series establishes Karnak as more of an uber bad @$$.

In my head at least I always though he should be one of the top tier fighters in the MU, but his track record has frankly been more underwhelming that I at least would imagine. He's frankly had a few embarassingly bad showings. It'd be nice to see him shine against more than just trees or big rocks. Conceptually he's a fun character who I think has definate break away appeal from being just one of the Inhumans. He's the perfect choice for a writer like Ellis to play with. Hell, down the line stick him on the Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Variant cover by Yasmine Putri for Karnak #3. Pretty badass, if you ask me!!

Wow! This is so cool! Every new thing be it art, interviews, whatever the more excited I get! Can't wait for this book.

The cool thing about the Inhumans is that they're not only getting a movie, but they're also showing up on marvels TV shows.

If they don't get a big name star to play them in the movies, they could be the first marvel heroes to actively cross over from TV shows to the cinematic universe.

And I think Karnak is an easy character to use. He's a martial artist so they don't need to spend a gazillion dollars on CGI bringing him to the big or small screen. I hope his solo book is an indictor that they're really interested in the character. Him showing up in Agents of SHIELD would be awesome.

BANNED

I enjoyed this feat for the simple fact that it shows even alleged gods can not resist Karnaks ability to find weakness.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The cool thing about the Inhumans is that they're not only getting a movie, but they're also showing up on marvels TV shows.

If they don't get a big name star to play them in the movies, they could be the first marvel heroes to actively cross over from TV shows to the cinematic universe.

And I think Karnak is an easy character to use. He's a martial artist so they don't need to spend a gazillion dollars on CGI bringing him to the big or small screen. I hope his solo book is an indictor that they're really interested in the character. Him showing up in Agents of SHIELD would be awesome.
    Out of the members of the Royal Family Karnak is easily one of the most marketable for a lot of the reasons you stated here. Especially the bold. One of Karnaks best qualities is that he can be pretty versitile allowing him to fit in mutiple roles and potentially genres.

BANNED

Just an example of Karnaks versatility is seen here. Karnaks intellect allows him to easily invent, deconstruct, reconstruct, and improve technology. Combining his mind with his power allows him to come up with technology that far exceeds that of human technology. He even can quickly understand tech that is not of this earth. Which makes him asset to the Inhumans and potentially greater asset to the Superhero community.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

I still love the new design.

I can't get over how amazing the character looks. The more I see, the more I HATE the old look. Is that weird? Lol.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post

I can't get over how amazing the character looks. The more I see, the more I HATE the old look. Is that weird? Lol.
    I'm glad his head looks a little smaller. Him having the old school Leader look never wowed me visually.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

No, i feel the same.

BANNED

Excellent find Blue Reloaded!!

Breaking Down Karnak

There’s no flaw in Karnak getting a solo spotlight to call his own.

The Inhuman best known for finding the weakness in all things or people gets an ongoing series when writer Warren Ellis and artist Gerardo Zaffino kick off KARNAK on October 21. In recent years, this member of the Royal Family has gained increased popularity and appreciation thanks to his unique abilities and Zen outlook.

As we look back at where Karnak came from, feast your eyes on exclusive art and designs from Zaffino…

Unique Even Among Inhumans

Cousin to Black Bolt and brother to Triton, Karnak did not undergo exposure to the Terrigen Mist after it caused drastic physical transformation in his sibling. Instead, the Inhuman studies martial arts at a monastery, developing his ability to detect and strike at even the smallest flaw.

Family Ties

Karnak has served as a loyal and trusted advisor to Black Bolt and Medusa through the years as they ruled over the Inhumans. He will journey beyond Attilan when a relative goes missing and take on any obstacle to bring them home.

Friends & Enemies

Besides his family, Karnak has befriended and found allies in the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, Daredevil, and other heroic figures. In addition to being constantly vigilant of his mad cousin, Maximus, he has clashed with the likes of Psycho-Man, Magneto, the Kree, and Mephisto.

The Planner

The Inhumans rely on Karnak not only for his physical abilities, but as their primary strategist, whether at war or simply in battle. His skills allow him to plan the best course of attack in any situation.

Death & Rebirth

After Black Bolt detonated Attilan and unleashed Terrigen across the Earth, Karnak gave up his own life, detecting his sacrifice would be necessary. Later, he found the weak point in the barrier between life and death, returning to save his people from Lineage’s schemes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm glad his head looks a little smaller. Him having the old school Leader look never wowed me visually.
    I actually didn't mind the old look. I like the new look a hell of a lot more but he old look wasn't really bad.

But I will admit that after it was reveled that Karnak never had undergone Terrigenies the egg shaped head made a lot less sense.