Super Moderator

Default CBR TV: Richardson Calls Dark Horse "Bigger Than Ever" with Whedon's "Twist," "Zelda" & More

Dark Horse founder and Publisher Mike Richardson discusses Joss Whedon's new comic, life after "Star Wars" and passing on "My Little Pony."

Full article here.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Can't wait for more Ghost, hopefully she shows up soon! In till then, I'm loving Barb Wire and the King Tiger miniseries. Glad to see him talk about PBS. I asked him about it at SDCC and he told me pretty much the same thing, that Ghost and others will return, with less connection to each other but still the same world. I can't wait! Been a huge Ghost fan since the 90s!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Glad to see DH is doing well.
    The Zelda book really sold 800k copies? That's amazing.

Fantastic Member Iluvitloud1976's Avatar

Dark Horse rocks! They put out a lot of great horror titles. DH Digital is definitely one of my poisons.
    ".......he's wrong, we're not wearing costumes" -Leonardo, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvitloud1976 View Post
    Dark Horse rocks! They put out a lot of great horror titles. DH Digital is definitely one of my poisons.
    Dark Horse has basically been my favorite publisher for years now; it's good to hear that they are going strong. I would definitely love to see more of the PBS/company-owned characters show up again. The DH digital store is a dangerous thing for me too (or – to be more specific – for my monthly budget).
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex