Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Petition to end Teen Titans Go!

So change.org now has a petition to end "Your new favorite show." You can see it here.

While it's doubtful it'll do anything, how do you feel about this? Do they make any good points? Do you like the show?

Astonishing Member

I don't like the show but I won't ever petition for anyone to lose their job.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    I don't like the show but I won't ever petition for anyone to lose their job.
    They won't lose their jobs, all the voice actors work on other shows. Some have multiple shows.

I for one am signing the petition because I hate that show with a passion.

BANNED

Only thing I read when going over their reasons, if you can call them that, is a screaming internet baby that cant accept not being pandered to.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    how do you feel about this?
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Somebody should start a petition to keep this whiner from creating any other petitions.

Doesn't his TV have an "off" button or something?

My daughter loves TTG, so...no.

Gah, why can't we have multiple versions of things? Whatever you love, I'm sure somebody else hates.

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Gah, why can't we have multiple versions of things? Whatever you love, I'm sure somebody else hates.
    Well said. Thank you.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Amazing Member

TTG is probably my kids favorite show next to Gravity Falls and I imagine it's one of Cartoon Networks top shows. You'd have to have some big bullets to take that show down

I don't watch this show, and have no interest in it, but this petition is just sad. Hilarious, but sad none-the-less. Then again, there are a lot of stupid petitions on change.org, and this is no different from the thousands of worthless "causes" I've seen here.

I find it hilarious that the same people who loved Batman Brave and the Bold and hated all the darker DC shows after it like Young Justice and Beware the Batman ended up hating Teen Titans Go simply for the fact that its not like the old darker teen titans show.

Hilarious the fact that its the last DC show to survive the DC purge on CN simply because its focused solely on comedy like the rest of its popular cartoons is the best

Incredible Member

This is stupid. Kids love it, if people don't like it just don't watch it! Duh

Fantastic Member

Some of sign petitions to end discrimination, to get proper care for military veterans or to get money out of politics.
    Others to end children cartoons that they (as adults) do not find to their liking.
    Is this really the battle people are choosing to fight? Jesus.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Honestly, I think it's pathetic when people use change.org petitions for something as trivial as this.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

It is more popular than Spongebob. There is no way TTG is ending any time soon.