Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Anyway, we all know what doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result from each attempt defines, don't we?
    yes, you keep insisting there is something wrong with the Martian Manhunter and we keep telling you otherwise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    yes, you keep insisting there is something wrong with the Martian Manhunter and we keep telling you otherwise.
    No problem? Look how far it's already dropped in its third issue. You might be OK with that -- after all, it's not your money -- but I promise you that DC Comics is not. Oh, and the assertion that "we disagree with you" might have been OK for Queen Victoria to make, but anyone else should not say that.

http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/3...al-august-2015
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 09-18-2015 at 12:46 PM.

The latest issues of Martian Manhunter seem to be on the right path to solving the "problem", very good read indeed
    I have no beef with Vegans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    The latest issues of Martian Manhunter seem to be on the right path to solving the "problem", very good read indeed
    Yeah, now that we have some effing clue what's going on...this one will read better as a trade.

No problem? Look how far it's already dropped in its third issue. You might be OK with that -- after all, it's not your money -- but I promise you that DC Comics is not. Oh, and the assertion that "we disagree with you" might have been OK for Queen Victoria to make, but anyone else should not say that.

i'm not concerned with sales, only the story told. and please don't tell me what i should or should not say.

BANNED

i'm not concerned with sales, only the story told. and please don't tell me what i should or should not say.
    Say what you want on your own behalf. But don't speak on behalf of everyone.

And it's fine if you don't care about sales. But don't imagine that DC doesn't.

But don't speak on behalf of everyone.
    and yet, you and you alone simply insist on fixing MM.

BANNED

and yet, you and you alone simply insist on fixing MM.
    Uh-huh. Bye-bye.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Again, this is a book that may have significantly higher sales than those reported by Diamond because of Rob Williams' popularity in the UK for his 2000AD work. That doesn't play into most books' financial picture, but every now and then, you have a book like Hellblazer that sells well in other markets. The best recent example would be Jonah Hex after Jordi Bernet came on as regular artist-- the book was one of DC's lowest sellers monthly through Diamond, but a major seller in the European market because of Bernet's popularity.