Unhappy geoff johns gl omni vol 2 paper quality worse than vol 1?

So my copy of Johns gl omni vol 2 just came in and first thing I noticed is the paper has a gritty feel to it and no gloss. Vol 1 has smooth paper and gloss to it and the art pops better than vol 2. Can some please check there copies and let me k ow if there is a difference in your copies. Also some of the back pages in the variant gallery have a crease straight down the pages and some of them were stuck togeather. Definitely a printing error. But im curious if the paper stock quality is also in error as well. Im going to get a replacement for the page creases but also am going to bring up the paper stock if it in error as well. So i only have 48 hours to make the claim so if someoene could let me know as soon as possible id appericate it very much .Thanks
    Last edited by mtop2036; 08-22-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    So my copy of Johns gl omni vol 2 just came in and first thing I noticed is the paper has a gritty feel to it and no gloss. Vol 1 has smooth paper and gloss to it and the art pops better than vol 2. Can some please check there copies and let me k ow if there is a difference in your copies. Also some of the back pages in the variant gallery have a crease straight down the pages and some of them were stuck togeather. Definitely a printing error. But im curious if the paper stock quality is also in error as well. Im going to get a replacement for the page creases but also am going to bring up the paper stock if it in error as well. So i only have 48 hours to make the claim so if someoene could let me know as soon as possible id appericate it very much .Thanks
    The paper quality in your book is the same as in everyone else's.

I wouldn't worry too much about minor creases in the pages, unfortunately those can be pretty common in DC books. Just enjoy the story

Is it worse than the Marvel Omnibus paperstock? The last few DC omnibuses I've bought (Silver Age Flash, SA JLA and Orion) have sported better paper than their contemporary Marvel books--with the DC paper appearing considerably thicker and of a higher grade.

I personally think so. Its thick but just the grittyness when you rub your hands on feel off. And the lack of sheen the art dosnt pop. I would of even preceded the newer thin marvel omnibus paper stock.

And as far as the creases im still debating. Its only on about maybe 5 pages but I want to keep my books in the best quality possible. I treat them the best I can and want them to last atleast the rest of my life and perhapes past that for any future kids.