Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Wonder if it means she didn't die, or perhaps she could be a hallucination or flashback. Wouldn't be the first time-Lori, Shane, Herschel, Sasha, Henry and several others have had post-death cameos in the main show.

FTWD itself had the weird Christmas dinner dream where Travis came back.

And Merle appeared in a hallucination before he appeared in the flesh when Daryl was looking for Sophia.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

They're not going to bring her back for a season and a half of cameos. I'm thinking the actress for Alicia is leaving and this is AMC's mea culpa since people hated them killing off Madison.

I hope the actress for Alicia isn't leaving. She's talented and the character is one of the best overall in TWD universe.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Could be interesting since if Alicia's gone Madison's probably going to have to deal with having lost her whole family at this point. Although it's unclear if she's aware of Nick's fate. Of the newer cast members I think she's familiar with June and Charlie, although things could get ugly there, especially with the latter...

If Rick returned now he'd probably notice the absence of Jesus, Tara, Siddiq, Enid etc. but a lot of the other dead characters he barely knew, so most of his main group is pretty much still intact. Of course Michonne is still out there somewhere. He'd also probably be more cool about Negan being part of the group than Maggie, since he did seem to be invested a bit in trying to redeem him (In part due to Carl's wishes).

Kim Dickens was on Talking Dead and made quite clear that she is coming back for more than just cameos or flashbacks. Remember, as Metamorpho once said, "If you don't find a body, they ain't dead!"
    Watching television is not an activity.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The original writers had plans to turn Madison into a villain as the series went. She didn't want to leave from what is detailed , she was told she was being wrote out. This is to basically extend an olive branch due to how badly the World Beyond ended and the disgust from that deal. I'm betting this deal came together within a few days and they changed up some story plans to make this work now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I remember fan theories that either her or Jadis would become Alpha. Of course neither happened....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I remember fan theories that either her or Jadis would become Alpha. Of course neither happened....
    I don't think that would have happened but I do believe her character was gonna become a bad guy villain as she went. Then the new writers came in and just changed everything up as we saw.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

She did definitely seem to be heading that way a bit in season 3, as she meddled with the conflict between the Tribe and the survivalists.

Then again in original TWD Rick Rick and crew came pretty close to that at times as well, especially after seasons 4+5 they had some major trust issues until they sort of settled into a balance between survival and an attempt at civilization with Alexandria...eventually.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Remember the Clark's story arc was aborted because audiences didn't connect to their behaviors. It didn't help that the mainland show had just bashed Glenn's head in concurrently during Fear's darkest season, not to mention Gimple's tedious writing on the mainland show. So AMC just kinda abandoned everything. And made Fear "Lighter And Softer". Fear was never going to be liked by casuals imo. At least not for what it was going for.

I think the funniest part of season #4 or #5 was the reboot of this lighter Fear where they were going around trying to help people...with silly things. Like leaving supplies on the road. I think people laughed over that one.

AMC may have wanted to make things better but the overall is ...it was pretty worse til the season 6 reboot where it became more of a zombie western we saw.

Speaking of season 5, whatever became of Annie/Max/Dylan and some others? Dead from the nukes?

Apparently there were plans for them but covid happened around the time of season 6b/season 7A filming (This also seemed to affect the "bonus" episodes of TWD earlier this year, which were pretty much bottle shows focusing on small casts).

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Speaking of season 5, whatever became of Annie/Max/Dylan and some others? Dead from the nukes?

Apparently there were plans for them but covid happened around the time of season 6b/season 7A filming (This also seemed to affect the "bonus" episodes of TWD earlier this year, which were pretty much bottle shows focusing on small casts).
    To tell you the truth, I don't even remember them.

I'm guessing what's bothering Alyssa is basically similar to Gabriel's illness during the Savior war or the water illness from the Whisperer War (Not the prison flu though-I think it was established that probably came from Rick's pig farm)-although she might've missed the worst of the infection, possibly (as it can kill you in pretty much a matter of hours as we've seen and she's still been alive for weeks at least), there's still enough it to really mess her up.

It's a bit weird she apparently went back to the tunnel not only to retrieve her arm but also the Vasquez Walker (Who might have chewed up the arm some more I guess).

I think I remember Herschel also have a fever after his own amputation but didn't turn.

I'm guessing what's bothering Alyssa is basically similar to Gabriel's illness during the Savior war or the water illness from the Whisperer War (Not the prison flu though-I think it was established that probably came from Rick's pig farm)-although she might've missed the worst of the infection, possibly (as it can kill you in pretty much a matter of hours as we've seen and she's still been alive for weeks at least), there's still enough it to really mess her up.

It's a bit weird she apparently went back to the tunnel not only to retrieve her arm but also the Vasquez Walker (Who might have chewed up the arm some more I guess).

I think I remember Herschel also have a fever after his own amputation but didn't turn.
    Infections that cause a fever are often a side effect of an amputation done with implements that haven't been sterilized. And Alycia didn't exactly have the time or the facilities to sterilize the implement she used to sever her arm.
    Watching television is not an activity.