Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

She seems to think it came from the Zombie bite, which doesn't contain a virus itself technically (Every death apart from severe head trauma activates the reanimation-"We are all infected") but is toxic/fatal enough on it's own.

Maybe it is just the arm and she's kind of like Grace was in season 5, who thought she was dying of radiation poisoning when she was actually pregnant (Of course, kind of different).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-08-2021 at 07:23 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

It would be a shame to lose Alicia considering how little screentime she had this part of the season. At least make the conflict between her and Strand the focus, although she might have to get in line after Morgan. Even Daniel has a claim to be the one to do Strand in.

I definitely welcome Madison back, but given the format of the show, I wonder how many episodes she will be in and who she's actually going to interact with. It seems like Al is the only character we won't be seeing going forward.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I was able to blitz through the first half of S7 the past 3 days. I may have said this before but I've really come to like the show. I abandoned it after S1 cause Strand and Daniel were the most interesting characters but not the ones getting focused on. I came back last year, blitzed through S2-6 over a few months. The show purged the less intriguing characters. At S4 we got Morgan and for me that was like bringing in Worf to ST: DS9, a real shift took place.

Now, do I like what has transpired with Strand? Not really. It reeks too much of the villainy we've seen across TWDU with one genius/madman/ruler in control. Did I like the idea of Morgan poisoning Strand, not really either but Morgan has undergone his own spiritual center shift once again since last season.
    Alicia, lets not get rid of her!! I don't know entirely why but I've equated her to Maggie from the main show. Perhaps it is because of where they started, what they lost and how that made them refocus and become more assertive. So, based on the last posts it seems Madison Clark is coming back in some capacity? Makes sense, we never saw a body.

Is P.A.D.R.E something they can find. I believe it is real, I just don't know if it can be found easily. Since according to Will it is meant as a place of last resort to rebuild from some disaster I doubt there are signs showing the way, even if the signs are subterfuge.

The Civic Republic coming into play more. I'm wondering where in the timeline we all are. I'd always placed FTWD a good 5yrs behind the main show due that time jump they had to age up Judith. TWD:WB seems to be inline with the main show though based on the Rick hint drops. Anyone else think FTWD is still several years behind? If so we just assume that none of this nuke business hit close enough to the main show to be of consequence?

So the thrust of the drama for the next 8 episodes is going to be a fight for The Tower but that only disguises a Revenge Agenda disguised as a "last hurrah" for Alicia who feels she is dying/turning though.
    Plot twist...what if Alicia's body has developed Walker anti-bodies??
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Morgan seems to shift from pacifist to crazy violent and back again so many times, it's kind of hard to count.

Wonder how he'd react to Henry's fate, as he was fairly close to Henry before he left Alexandria and it's surrounding colonies/safe-zones.

Fear TWD returned from mid season break this past Sunday. Anyone else watch?

I did and I agree with the complaints I saw online, it was not the episode that should've been the opener.
    It did not address the cliffhanger points. It was too blah for a show that had been on an uptick.
    Hopefully things course correct for the next few episodes.

Yep. It's another episode where it's mainly just two characters chatting, probably due to COVID precautions? Although regular TWD has been having scenes with a lot more than that, maybe differences in where they filmed?

Not looking good for Charlie I think judging by the previews. Although I would like to see Madison's reaction to her, considering she's partially responsible for the collapse of the stadium community *and* killed Nick!

Last one was kind of an awkward and pretty bad teen romance episode with Charlie-and looks like she does have radiation poisoning. Then again so did Grace and Alicia and they still made it. Also like the previous episodes cast was very small.

Heard the next one is actually very good from those who have AMC+. It's a Daniel episode. Given that the relationship between Victor and Daniel has always had some tension it'll be interesting to see what happens now, although Daniel does seem to have dementia or some other issue going on.

Who else is still keeping up with FEAR?

We lost John Dorie Sr last week. Also lost Charlie. No one is going to miss Howard, not even Strand.
    The Sub is leaking radiation now so that safe haven is gone. Will Sherry and Dwight get to have their happily ever after? Sherries big news was also the worst drawn out drama I've seen in some time. It was so super obvious her odd behavior to Dwight was that she was pregnant.
    This week as the herd thins and Alicia prepares her raid on The Tower to take down Strand it seems Morgan has left with Mo.
    It is heavily implied he is going back to, what he would still call "Ricks Group", as the Main show winds down when it comes back in a few weeks.
    Since FEAR:TWD is 'x' time behind the main series could Morgan show up in real time with an older Mo? I'm guessing that might be what happens.
    Then when FEAR:TWD returns for S8 the timelines are synced thanks to a time jump.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The biggest thing that is driving me nuts about this show right now is WHY THE HELL THEY DON"T JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS WASTELAND?!? Instead of fighting over a building just start walking or driving and leave the iradiated lands behind. They saw the bombs fall so they should have a general idea of how far out the damage goes or at least Grace should be able to figure it out. Load up and move on out and leave. That should have been priority number 1 after the bombs. Figure out where the worst areas are and then go the opposite direction and get out.

Don't think Charlie is quite dead yet although she doesn't look good. I think a lot of fans wanted to see Madison confront her considering how she screwed up the stadium and later killed Nick (Which Madison presumably doesn't know about).

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think the funniest part of season #4 or #5 was the reboot of this lighter Fear where they were going around trying to help people...with silly things. Like leaving supplies on the road. I think people laughed over that one.

AMC may have wanted to make things better but the overall is ...it was pretty worse til the season 6 reboot where it became more of a zombie western we saw.
    It wasn't just the lighter tone, but the cinematography also changed a lot. Not only that but the production value dipped too, It's like the budget was cut.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Well that ending happened, I knew those new characters was doomed. I feel like New characters are used as shocking death quotas since they refuse to kill off main characters in both shows now.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

I'm curious to see what having Madison back means for the show.
    I initially thought her return would mean Morgan showing back up on the OG show, perhaps with an aged up Mo to account for the time it would take to make the distance.
    That then when S8 started FTWD would be in the same place "calendar" wise as TWD and TWD: WB.

Now though it seems Madison and Morgan are going to teamup and infiltrate/take down P.A.D.R.E.

Alicia is gone so what about the rest, how do they get rolled into S8 now?
    I'm curious for sure.

I'm guessing they'll land nearby and catch up to them. Seems the action has shifted to Louisiana which is probably much safer radiation-wise.

Not sure if they'll keep June around much longer now that both Dories are dead and Charlie doesn't have much longer, although they probably still need some kind of medic. Jenna's still somewhat a fairly popular actress still so she might want to move on too.

Total sidebar here but bear with me for a few sentences.

Last night I watched Sahara, the Matthew McConaughey film, for the first time since it came out. I liked it and its been sitting in My List on Paramount+ for awhile now.

Lennie James aka Morgan has a significant role in the film. The dreads they gave him did not fool me.

Also, Rainn Wilson aka Dwight from the Office is a strong supporting role.

End sidebar