Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

OK now I have to question if Naomi was Vulture all along or if she did something at the stadium that made everything fall apart. The way Alicia was so quick to try and kill her brings up all sorts of questions. I really hope John isn't going to die though.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    OK now I have to question if Naomi was Vulture all along or if she did something at the stadium that made everything fall apart. The way Alicia was so quick to try and kill her brings up all sorts of questions. I really hope John isn't going to die though.
    She doesn't come across to me as a vulture. I think it's more of a case of if you can't beat them join them.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

To all the gun nuts out their, who can tell me the type of assault rifle Alicia had. Cause it was modded the **** out. I have also seen the exact mod elsewhere on the net, usually handled by pretty female models.
    Last edited by Emperor-of-Dragons; 05-23-2018 at 04:57 AM.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

A Noveske N4 CQB fitted with a Vitor VIS Upper, Magpul CTR Stock, Magpul MBUS, Scope, & KAC M203A1 Grenade Launcher

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Even after the midseason finale I am not sure Madison is dead. Has it been confirmed she left the show or is this one of those "she is only dead for as long as we want her to be" things? They didn't really show her die and it looked like she could have slipped away to me.

I am glad that John lived though. I like the new crew of John, Alicia, Strand, Morgan, Luciana, Althea, and Charlie. It should make for some good stories going forward.

Even after the midseason finale I am not sure Madison is dead. Has it been confirmed she left the show or is this one of those "she is only dead for as long as we want her to be" things? They didn't really show her die and it looked like she could have slipped away to me.

I am glad that John lived though. I like the new crew of John, Alicia, Strand, Morgan, Luciana, Althea, and Charlie. It should make for some good stories going forward.
    She confirmed it on Twitter and on talking dead afterwards. I just hope they focus on one of the remaining women as leads of the show. Either the two continuing cast members or one of the two new ones.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Fantastic Member

Do you think she could be hiding under a dumpster? Seriously though, she's pretty dead. Even if it was not confirmed by the actor, I could not imagine how she would have escaped the horde plus an inferno. It was also obviously (IMO) showing her sacrificing herself for her kids and I don't think they would have built up this whole half season like they did if she wasn't really dead.
    Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 06-11-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly this needs to be the final season of this show. With no real family dynamic left ...1st Travis died in season #3 , then we saw Nick in #4 as well as Madison ...leaving the boring family member left...no one is left to hold that aspect anymore. Send a couple cast members you wanna develop long term back to Walking Dead and wait to launch a new series in a year or two.

But this series seems done.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Do you think she could be hiding under a dumpster? Seriously though, she's pretty dead. Even if it was not confirmed by the actor, I could not imagine how she would have escaped the horde plus an inferno. It was also obviously (IMO) showing her sacrificing herself for her kids and I don't think they would have built up this whole half season like they did if she wasn't really dead.
    I made that joke while watching the show. Then went.on Twitter and found out everyone else had made the exact same joke.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly this needs to be the final season of this show. With no real family dynamic left ...1st Travis died in season #3 , then we saw Nick in #4 as well as Madison ...leaving the boring family member left...no one is left to hold that aspect anymore. Send a couple cast members you wanna develop long term back to Walking Dead and wait to launch a new series in a year or two.

But this series seems done.
    Disagree. I'm really enjoying the show. Am I bummed that Nick and Madison are gone? Yeah but they are embracing the fact that there are no rules with this series. No one is a sacred cow.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Disagree. I'm really enjoying the show. Am I bummed that Nick and Madison are gone? Yeah but they are embracing the fact that there are no rules with this series. No one is a sacred cow.
    Every show needs a leader character. One that is sacred so viewers can care about the journey. With no real protected characters , no real leader involved its just a bunch of folks shuffling in and out. Madison was considered the A+ character and everyone revolved around her. Dore could be that next leader character but needs the TV time to grow next to Madison to take it. (Like how Daryl has ...and could with writing take it next season)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'm enjoying the show more now than past seasons. I think adding the newer characters and Morgan has helped. It needed a shakeup.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

TBH i always liked the show, even before season 4, and i thought season 2 and 3 are underrated. I hope to see Salazar and Walker again in the future as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    TBH i always liked the show, even before season 4, and i thought season 2 and 3 are underrated. I hope to see Salazar and Walker again in the future as well.
    I wondered where the **** Salazar and walker and walkers sniper were this part of the season.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Astonishing Member

One internet commentator said the problem was the show violated it initial premise of exploring the early societal responses to the epidemic and simply switched to the family dynamic, dodging zombies and meeting nuts of the WD. That was a mistake. I dropped both shows because of the repetitive nature. Even if the local episode was exciting it became predictable.