Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
    Why are you recapping what we just saw? It's a pretty straight forward show...
    Because ...nearly everyone will do that at some point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Best show in a while. I was talking back to the TV and I've not done that in a looong time. Morgan, you're gonna have to come around dude. Didn't he see how viciously the Wolves were killing the Alexandrians? You don't want to let them run back to the pack and regroup for another go at them. Human attackers are much more lethal than slow moving walkers. They can chase you down and they aren't brain dead.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Wow, pretty intense episode. They fared well against the Wolves considering it was pretty much just Carol, Morgan, Rosita and Aiden (what the hell took Maggie so long to get back inside, btw?).

And did everyone dvr tonight's episode for later?? I expected to log in and see 4 pages of conversation already!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I wonder who's gonna open up the door to the armory and get shot?
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Morgan is pissing me off.

You cannot just beat them and let them leave because they come back with more intel, why are you such an idiot.

Also, how comes Morgan got back for a large portion of the assault but Rick and Michonne are still miles out, they weren't that far apart.

Carol once again proving to be one of the best members of their group, but now Alexandria knows she's a master infiltrator.

LOVED this episode use of the cooking timer to show you how quickly this took place.

Yeah, Morgan needs to come around. His stance is admirable in some ways, but it could get people killed. I'm on Team Carol.

I liked Enid's back story (more of a glimpse than a story). I am sure we will see more of her.

I'm surprised it's taking Rick's group so long to get back, seeing that they were within earshot of the truck horn. I thought they were further out at first, but last week's scene made it seem that the horn was loud and that they were maybe half a mile from the walls.
    Last edited by hulahulk; 10-19-2015 at 07:38 AM.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

I 'm over agnsty teens. Mostly cause of fear the walking so I hope they waste less time on that plot point in the future.
    Carol was amazing I hope she is the one to finish off the wolves (and Enid if she's a wolf) when they return.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I wonder who's gonna open up the door to the armory and get shot?

Please let it be father Gabe trying to return his guns.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Yeah, Morgan needs to come around. His stance is admirable in some ways, but it could get people killed. I'm on Team Carol.
    I just don't get how he can be such an idiot considering what happened to his wife and son, Carol lost her daughter and her husband and she turned into a freaking badass, Morgan lost his wife and son and basically turned into Carl from season 2. He's going to get someone killed by sparing those people, especially now one of them has a gun.

I'm surprised it's taking Rick's group so long to get back, seeing that they were within earshot of the truck horn. I thought they were further out at first, but last week's scene made it seem that the horn was loud and that they were maybe half a mile from the walls.
    It's possible they're still trying to distract the walkers away from the compound I guess. The horn was only on for 5 minutes or so, so they should still be able to redirect the walkers back onto the road to whatever plan they had to dispose of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Morgan is pissing me off.

You cannot just beat them and let them leave because they come back with more intel, why are you such an idiot.
    His Cain shtick is not applicable to the zompoc. I think he realized that at the very end (though he still prefaced his killing blow with "I'm sorry"). Letting the other five go is something others, not Morgan (obviously), will end up giving their lives for. A tremendous mistake.

Also, how comes Morgan got back for a large portion of the assault but Rick and Michonne are still miles out, they weren't that far apart.
    A convenient ploy by the writers to show him trying to not kill killers, I guess.

Carol once again proving to be one of the best members of their group, but now Alexandria knows she's a master infiltrator.
    Her cover is indeed blown, but it was done for the right purpose, at the right time. She killed more Wolves than anyone, by far (and Morgan killed...one?!)

LOVED this episode use of the cooking timer to show you how quickly this took place.
    I concur.

It's possible they're still trying to distract the walkers away from the compound I guess. The horn was only on for 5 minutes or so, so they should still be able to redirect the walkers back onto the road to whatever plan they had to dispose of them.
    Yeah, I thought that, too but the ending of last week's episode led me to believe that they were in a rush to get back to see what was the matter and to get ahead of the herd that got distracted by the horn. I'll have to do a re-watch.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I like that Morgan is trying to keep his humanity. The group has enough people who will kill on sight just to survive, but he still needed to learn that sometimes there is no other choice. Like with the doctor in he previous season finale, he was a horrible person but shouldn't have been killed. He was too valuable, and should of been imprisoned instead while still being used as a doctor. If someone like Morgan was around this could of happened, and that's they need people like that in the group.

Hopefully he still doesn't want to kill, but this time will do it if absolutely necessary. Saving those Wolves was a terrible mistake.

Carol was awesome as usual.

Yeah, I thought that, too but the ending of last week's episode led me to believe that they were in a rush to get back to see what was the matter and to get ahead of the herd that got distracted by the horn. I'll have to do a re-watch.
    They ran when the horn started, they might have assumed when the horn stopped it was a mistake or something. Either way they need to address how Morgan who was 5 mins ahead of them can be running around the compound for half hour before Rick and co even show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    Her cover is indeed blown, but it was done for the right purpose, at the right time. She killed more Wolves than anyone, by far (and Morgan killed...one?!)
    I don't even think he killed them, just knocked them out. Like he knocked the first one out then Carol was having none of Morgan's **** and shot the Wolf in the head.

I really want to see how Carol tries to humble herself again to widow housewife status or if she'll just not bother trying and be like "yeah I lied to you all, shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I like that Morgan is trying to keep his humanity. The group has enough people who will kill on sight just to survive, but he still needed to learn that sometimes there is no other choice. Like with the doctor in he previous season finale, he was a horrible person but shouldn't have been killed. He was too valuable, and should of been imprisoned instead while still being used as a doctor. If someone like Morgan was around this could of happened, and that's they need people like that in the group.

Hopefully he still doesn't want to kill, but this time will do it if absolutely necessary. Saving those Wolves was a terrible mistake.

Carol was awesome as usual.
    It feels weird if Morgan is going to make this about his humanity, how can he save his humanity by saving those who have none and are intent on murdering him. Keeping his humanity would be him convincing Rick to take more people in, a few seasons ago there was an episode i THINK that Morgan was also in where they passed a guy on the road and didn't stop, then on the way back they passed him getting eaten by walkers, humanity would be making them stop and pick up that guy.

Morgan and the priest need to be tied together holding some rocks and thrown into the ocean, all they create is problems. I'm surprised the priest is even still there after he tried to turn everyone against Rick's group even after they saved his useless good for nothing ass.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Yeah, this was a great episode. I wanted to see more Carol on the infiltration extermination mission. It was so good that I was slightly disappointed to see the preview for next week's episode showing the regular group again...and I like their story!

Morgan and the priest need to be tied together holding some rocks and thrown into the ocean, all they create is problems. I'm surprised the priest is even still there after he tried to turn everyone against Rick's group even after they saved his useless good for nothing ass.
    You mean Eugene and the priest. Eugene appears to contribute nothing except idle chatter. Unless his new venture is to be a motivational speaker: "Don't be a coward."