Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    No reason why Negan can't find Carol first, so I wouldn't rule her out.
    Well in that case, the fact that they wouldn't write such a violent and gruesome death for a female character will be what saves Carol. Either way I'm pretty positive she won't die tonight... hopefully! She's my favorite.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Are you freaking kidding me??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoilers:
    We have to wait until next season to find out who was killed??? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    end of spoilers
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Negan, chewing the scenery. Great intro.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

This is some bullshit! I'm feeling a BvS level of critique coming on.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think its brilliant as a cliffhanger to hold off on. Who dies ? Its like a new level of "Who Shot J.R ?" I gotta give the guys behind Walking Dead props. They know the perfect ways to leave you hanging on a brilliant way. The last 3 seasons have ended in really BIG fashion.

Season #4 - Rick and the group is captured by cannibals at Terminus. With "who will die next ?"

Season #5 - Rick executes Pete as Morgan arrives ....and we get that weird spot.

Season #6 - Negan kills someone....but who ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

A few pages back, JediMindTrick pointed out(in "spoiler" copy) that the word was that this would be how the ending played out. Interesting that they decided to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its like a new level of "Who Shot J.R ?"
    You sayin' what I think you're sayin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoilers:
    We have to wait until next season to find out who was killed??? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    end of spoilers
    Ugh, yeah.
    Way to one up Jon Snow, AMC.

Btw, according to Walking Dead Story Sync, it said I was most like Abraham and that I "survived this episode".
    So, we know for 100% certain he's alive.
    haha

The really interesting part is if -

Maximum Comic Spoilers!!!

spoilers:
    They decide to wrap up the "All Out War" storyline by the close of the next season. Following that with what actually happens in that storyline's wake in the comics seems like it would have to be a letdown for "non-comics" viewers.
    end of spoilers

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Oh, damn. I just watched the end again and narrowed it down to 2 and I think I know who it is:

spoilers:
    When Negan says "are" they flash to several characters and then says "it". Thereby, whoever they showed when he said "are" will not be the one who dies. Also, Negan is standing at the far left where Glenn, Michonne, Sash and Daryl are when he says "it". BUT, Daryl was one of the characters they showed when he said "are", so he's safe. That means Negan killed Glenn, Michonne or Sasha. They're not going to kill Sasha because she's not a major character and they already said the death of the character is going to really impact the group. So that narrows it down some more. So either it's Glenn or Michonne. I really doubt they kill off Michonne because outside of Carol, she's the main female character. That leaves Glenn. And he's the one who dies in the comics, so I think he's the one that dies.
    end of spoilers
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The really interesting part is if -

Maximum Comic Spoilers!!!

spoilers:
    They decide to wrap up the "All Out War" storyline by the close of the next season. Following that with what actually happens in that storyline's wake in the comics seems like it would have to be a letdown for "non-comics" viewers.
    end of spoilers
    I doubt that will happen. They'll have to build up to AOW for 1-2 seasons I think. Introduce the Kingdom, flesh out all the new characters, and allow the main cast some closure with ***DARYL'S*** death.

Incredible Member

Someone should make a parody video of them continuing the episode and it's revealed they killed some random Red Shirt that no one knows. What did the Sopranos teach us? Hyping something up with interviews and tweets then pulling the rug from underneath the viewers with cheap tricks is a good way to piss them off rather than have them praise your writing.

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    Someone should make a parody video of them continuing the episode and it's revealed they killed some random Red Shirt that no one knows. What did the Sopranos teach us? Hyping something up with interviews and tweets then pulling the rug from underneath the viewers with cheap tricks is a good way to piss them off rather than have them praise your writing.
    Yeah, it turns out Tobin was there just offscreen...

Great episode. Ending was bullsh... This isn't the 80's. Talk would have been just as crazy if they showed who it was instead of going the who shot JR route. Just my opinion. Many might like the cliffhanger. Felt kind of cheap to me.
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com