Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    We can't count Aaron as a minority? And if we're going to break this thing down by demographics, it'd be kind of messed up for Aaron to be the next major death right after Denise. The fact that they barely use him, as you point out, would make his death anti-climactic. We shouldn't be breathing a sigh of relief when we find out who died and that our favorite character still lives...we should have a bigger emotional response than that.
    Yeah he's gay but his boyfriend in two seasons has said like three lines. Are they really going to keep an Extra around for three seasons just for a very minor supporting character.

Man, that was the biggest cop out ending. I binged this season in chunks, but that was such garbage to leave it on a cliffhanger. I honestly don't care who died, I was so busy hating the manipulative move of that cliffhanger. **** this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I always thought it would be Glenn, and I still think it is Glenn.

I think the earlier POV shots with being trapped inside also belongs to Glenn
    Could be. I thought it was Daryl, but it could just as easily be Glenn, Rosita, or Michonne. I mean, they started each scene after a commercial break with a "scene from in a box or something", right? That's why I figure the casualty is one of the characters who was captured in the episode prior. Otherwise those "box scenes" will seem like confusing garbage in future repeat viewings. Not to mention entirely unnecessary. They add absolutely nothing unless the person who's "in the box" is about to face a big deal. And I don't mean a ringside seat to the death of a character they probably never had much of an interaction with in the first place..

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    Yeah he's gay but his boyfriend in two seasons has said like three lines. Are they really going to keep an Extra around for three seasons just for a very minor supporting character.
    If I remember right from the comics, a certain character whose sexual preference hasn't been addressed in the show yet winds up "booty calling" Aaron (could be wrong. It might've been wishful thinking on my part about them getting together, but the character I'm referring to is gay in the comics and "undisclosed" so far on the show.)
    Either way, Aaron will have options, not even considering a male "Tara" being introduced in the show for him.
    Personally, I'd like to see Aaron and "the other gay comic character" turn into an item.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

I didn't mind the cliffhanger. It comes with the territory with TV. What I did mind was the piss-poor, plodding, god-awful writing rife with plot-induced stupidity and how every single Savior is a ninja even mores than the zombies. Heavy overuse of close camera angles for forced fake surprises and sneak attacks. The last two episodes were absolute garbage....

...with the exception of Negan's scene. Those last ten minutes were really good even if I think it was absolutely ridiculous how they got there.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Season 7 is right around the corner. Does any one have finale guesses on who it will be that dies in the beginning?

Glen is definitely an obvious guess, but I think that it will either be Abraham or Morgan Jones.
    spoilers:
    They obviously prolonged both of their deaths from the comics for a reason. Not to mention Glenn fake out death last season had a huge fan uproar. So maybe they'll keep him around a little longer.
    end of spoilers

My least likely victims are Rick, Carl and Michonne since obviously their the main characters in both the comics and the TV show. I also doubt that any of the women will be killed since Negan said "Wow way to take it like a champ!". I have never heard a women be referred to as Champ.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-10-2016 at 11:27 AM. Reason: comic [spoil]ers
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

I think it will be Glenn, but if the show runners REALLY want to piss everyone off, it might be Darryl.

Fantastic Member

If you don't want to know, do not click the spoiler tag.

It is definitely (probably):

spoilers:
    Glenn, and Abraham isn't going to make it out of premiere alive either. Both actors have been absent from filming this season except for the initial episode.
    end of spoilers

True story.
    Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 10-14-2016 at 09:02 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Guys the season #7 thread is up. Its on the next page...you can place your bets on it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    If you don't want to know, do not click the spoiler tag.

It is definitely (probably):

spoilers:
    Glenn, and Abraham isn't going to make it out of premiere alive either. Both actors have been absent from filming this season except for the initial episode.
    end of spoilers

True story.
    Thanks for telling me. Those are spoilers I don't necessarily mind hearing.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Spectacular Member

Glenn's death would upset many viewers but not affect the show too much since he hasn't been a big part of the story lines lately. Negan has said that he doesn't like children, and her death would equally upset many viewers. I think it's one or the other.