BANNED

Default What does Spider-Man think of non evil Killiers or anti heroes?

Like Killers for hire/Agents of Shield/Mercs/Assassins/Spys and such. I know these characters rip on Spidey for being naive, but what does Spider-Man personally take these people.

Peter is against killing, in any way, so anyone who's willing to kill or who attempts to kill he will be against 100%.

Fantastic Member

He's teamed up with the punisher a number of times when he had to. He is against killing, but he's a lot more likely to team up with an anitnhero than DD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    He's teamed up with the punisher a number of times when he had to. He is against killing, but he's a lot more likely to team up with an anitnhero than DD
    what's wrong with daredevil?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    what's wrong with daredevil?
    Sorry, my wording was vauge. He is more likely to team up with an anti hero than daredevils is likely to do the same.

iMan 42s

It's weird that spider-man wouldn't team up with killers seeing as most Avengers have killed at one point or another under a variety of reasons. I also could have sworn there is a list out on the web full of people Peter is responsible for killing and indirectly responsible for killing. Peter has killed and would be a hypocrite for not teaming up with a hero who has.

That being said I think he would be a bit reluctant to team up with a hero who kills seeing as Peter himself is rather hesitant to do so. Though I do see his team ups with anti hero's going either way as that is more based around how he met them and what they do around him.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I think Spiral and Spidey's fights against Punisher made his opinions about killer heroes very clear.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    It's weird that spider-man wouldn't team up with killers seeing as most Avengers have killed at one point or another under a variety of reasons. I also could have sworn there is a list out on the web full of people Peter is responsible for killing and indirectly responsible for killing. Peter has killed and would be a hypocrite for not teaming up with a hero who has.

That being said I think he would be a bit reluctant to team up with a hero who kills seeing as Peter himself is rather hesitant to do so. Though I do see his team ups with anti hero's going either way as that is more based around how he met them and what they do around him.
    Especially since he's has close friendships with Wolverine and Black Widow.

Its your typical paragon heroes vs Anti hero cliches, two different ideologies fight each other over his methods are tried and true. The other problem I have with the concept is how one sided writers are in writing portraying the anti heroes methods are super or vice versa for the Paragon. Its just a mess that needs to be banned like Heroes vs heroes stories.

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Those are the two last people I never think of as close friends with Spider-Man. Heres list of his friends:

Daredevil
    Silver Sable
    Human Torch
    Prowler
    Last edited by mysterio1989; 08-24-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    He's definitely close with Logan, especially post Astonishing series, but while I think he and Widow have gotten along fairly well I wouldn't say it's a close friendship.

And, at least with these two, they're killers who aren't proud of that status even as much as they acknowledge it and actively work to not have to ever kill again. I think that would probably soften Peter's opinion of them compared to the Punisher who's fairly unrepentant about what he does and continues to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's definitely close with Logan, especially post Astonishing series, but while I think he and Widow have gotten along fairly well I wouldn't say it's a close friendship.

And, at least with these two, they're killers who aren't proud of that status even as much as they acknowledge it and actively work to not have to ever kill again. I think that would probably soften Peter's opinion of them compared to the Punisher who's fairly unrepentant about what he does and continues to do so.
    Since when I've looked through the recent comics of Widow she's still the same anti hero who kills without question it's practically her default setting.

All-New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Peter release a virus in Maximum Cloneage that took out a whole town?

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Peter release a virus in Maximum Cloneage that took out a whole town?
    That was not the original Peter Parker but one of his clones, the infamous Spidercide.

I miss him.

-Pav, who saw the potential amidst all the horrible...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details