Default Secret Wars Unknown Location List

I could not locate these Domains or places on Battleworld, so maybe you could add to the list of places we couldn't find a specific location to put them?

Secret Love - New York and Harlem, Yorkville
    Korvac Saga - Holy Wood and Forest Hills Domains (supposed to be The City, but that is Yinsen and Mongo Domains)
    Secret Love - Asgard
    Secret Wars Journal - Old Town
    Secret Wars Battleworld - Mojoverse
    X-Tinction Agenda - X-topia.
    Civil War - Negative Zone
    ? - MC2
    Future Imperfect - Norsheim
    Secret Wars - Walled City of New York.
    Last edited by jackolover; 08-25-2015 at 06:54 AM.

The wikipedia page for Battleworld puts Holy Wood, Forest Hills, Yinsen City and Mondo City all within "The City".

But don't forget these:
    -Old Town (Marvel Noir, depicted in one of the stories in Secret Wars Journal)
    -Mojo dot Mojo (Mojoverse, depicted in one of the stores in Secret Wars: Battleworld)
    -X-Topia (X-Tinction Agenda; distinct from Mutopia, where E is for Extinction is set)

The wikipedia page has a handful of others that might be inside other domains (like MC2 and Norseheim)

Thanks Taral. I was going to include Old Town but you beat me to it. And I understand Holy Wood and Forest Hills are located Somewhere in the City, but it would be nice to know their exact location.
    Last edited by jackolover; 08-25-2015 at 06:38 AM.

The Negative Zone is inside of Battleworld as stated in SW #5. So Battleworld is a hollow earth. Very cool. In SW the kids from the Foundation dove through a pool in a hole in the ground that an earthquake opened up. Once through the the surface of the pool the landscape and gravity were reversed. The landscape was littered with broken stone statues of Galactus and other giant entities and this is where they found the raft with the Cabal in it.