Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: 13/14 Football

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I do feel bad for ur guys slightly well more Gerrard.
    I feel especially bad for Steven Gerrard. I hope, if they do not win this PL, that they have a similar chance next season.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Football, what a wonderful game! Once Liverpool went two nil up (and coupled with the fact it was Game of Thrones night) I turned it off. Afterwards I almost hesitated to check the score but was amazed when I did.

I don't know if it makes me a bad person but I was pretty satisfied to see Suarez crying at the end.

Bring forth the pies!

Quote Originally Posted by Spireite View Post
    Damn right, there are simply too many clubs with long histories and traditions to allow this.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

BANNED

What an awful idea. Completely looks like they don't give two shits about the lower league teams.

If I could link a video to this post it would be the song "It's Money that Matters"

screw the community and it's history.
    What have I always believed?
    That, on the whole, and by and large, if a man lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, in the end, more or less, turn out all right.

One the one hand, I really don't want to have to watch Chesterfield forced to play Chelsea 'B' when they'll bring less fans than a tier 8 club, because let's face it, why would their fans care about their 'B' team playing in the lower divisions on a cold Tuesday night in Derbyshire. On the other hand, it would be quite funny to watch Ian Evatt kick ten shades of crap out of some fancy footed Spanish 17 year old striker. We'll have none of your skill round here, thank you very much!
    Bring forth the pies!

Football fans need to start boycotting anything to do with Qatar, and they need to start letting FIFA know that the death toll for this is not at all acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    My god. I actually switched off when it was 3-0.

I just don't know what to say about that.
    I went back to paying attention to the snooker, but dear me, You take a defensive midfielder off and the rest of your midfield forgets to defend then you deserve to lose a 3 goal lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Spireite View Post
    Thank Man Utd, Liverpool and all the large English Premier League clubs who've been pushing for this for around a decade. It's going to happen in some shape and form, and frankly, these clubs don't give a toss about the other clubs.

Fantastic Member

I backed Selby at 12-1 at the start of the tournament, very pleased with the outcome. As a result of watching the snooker I missed most of the match last night. When it went to 3-2 with minutes left did Liverpool put everybody behind the ball to try and take the three points, or where they still going for a then useless fourth goal?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king mob View Post
    Football fans need to start boycotting anything to do with Qatar, and they need to start letting FIFA know that the death toll for this is not at all acceptable.
    Well, here's a couple people who aren't interested in boycotting things to do with Qatar.

Michael Platini's son Laurent, who became chief executive of Burrda, a Qatari owned sports company after the vote. Platini of course was one of the 22 people who were voting on the World Cup bids that ultimately awarded it to Qatar. And Pieter D'Hooghe, son of Michel D'Hooghe (another of those 22 people) who was also given a big job in a Qatari private hospital after the vote.

There's some sort of message here. If I could only put my finger on it...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Cup-vote.html

Perhaps Harry Redknapp is supplying them with his own brand brown padded envelopes?

BANNED

Probably wire transfers are traceable after all.

I dont think FIFA cares at all fortunately plenty of time to oppose this.

Pharah x Mercy
    There is a land called passive-agressiva, and I am their queen.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Whats up,everybody?

My team is Benfica.
    I am quite happy with this year performance of the team (They won the Portuguese League and are currently in three (!) finals including the Europa League Final.
    Well, I'm a Portista ...

But you're still welcome here.

Enjoy your stay.

On another note, I can't help but feel for Liverpool fans as well. I was pulling for them to win the title, especially considering I have a soft spot in my heart for Stevie G.

I can't help but feel a little gutted, even if I am an Arsenal fan.

It was also weird to see my Kopite friends cheering for Everton against Man City, but you know what they say about desperate times. (Meanwhile, the Evertonians were content to say 'fook off' while also kicking their Merseyside neighbors while they're down. Entertaining to say the least.)
    Psychologically, the guns you use will define you ~ Pharoahe Monch

I like ladies who wear purple | Kate Bishop | Helena Bertinelli

Wonder Woman is The Love of My Life | Forza Azzurri