Thread: PREVIEW: Low #9

Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Low #9

As the flame of hope sputters in the cold darkness of the sea, Della Cain roars forth with a vengeance to snuff it out completely. Hope is for the weak. And in this world, only the strong survive.

Full preview here.

Amazing issue.
    Apparently I am an idiot because I had no clue the Minister Of Thought was Dessa, the missing twin, and as I read the Previously on Low section, I was like "holy ****, what?". We were supposed to recognize her name, or from the art? Oh well, it went over my head. Thanks to the previously section for making me less ignorant.
    spoilers:
    And I got to say. This concept of a girl wearing a shirt that covers up everything EXCEPT for the boobs is brilliant. This trend needs to catch on immediately.
    And right at the end when you suddenly realize that Della is evil and deserves to be put down, Tajo waltzes in and slaughters all the would-be heroes. Brutal irony abounds this issue.
    end of spoilers

SO Image now has 4 monthlies from Remender? Does that mean we will have a new Remender book every week, or will we get 2 books biweekly, or just once a month we get a huge 4 book dose of Remender action?
    Last edited by Ragdoll; 08-26-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    Amazing issue.
    Apparently I am an idiot because I had no clue the Minister Of Thought was Dessa, the missing twin, and as I read the Previously on Low section, I was like "holy ****, what?". We were supposed to recognize her name, or from the art? Oh well, it went over my head. Thanks to the previously section for making me less ignorant.
    spoilers:
    And I got to say. This concept of a girl wearing a shirt that covers up everything EXCEPT for the boobs is brilliant. This trend needs to catch on immediately.
    And right at the end when you suddenly realize that Della is evil and deserves to be put down, Tajo waltzes in and slaughters all the would-be heroes. Brutal irony abounds this issue.
    end of spoilers

SO Image now has 4 monthlies from Remender? Does that mean we will have a new Remender book every week, or will we get 2 books biweekly, or just once a month we get a huge 4 book dose of Remender action?
    No worries, I am an idiot too!

Blew my mind away and after this latest issue it is my favourite from Remender at the moment.

Can't wait to read the TG!

Spectacular Member

Low is absolutely one of the best books out right now. This issue was pretty incredible.