Thread: CBR News ....

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default CBR News ....

Today when I was down the road I checked my phone and the TV/Film board and well....it was a mess. There was like 6-10 posts from CBR News which was like some weird type of spam nearly. I get that CBR wants to post news of actors for shows and all the latest. But its becoming almost like some kind of spam situation where you have to scroll past so many articles.

Couldn't they have a sub-forum where CBR News can have posts about the latest things ? That only CBR News can post there and let people click it if need be ? Because it ruins the flow of the TV/Film board a lot. I been meaning to bring this up and kept forgetting. But today was just the worst for it and I made a note to myself after work to post it here.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I would totally be on board with this. Or at least consider confining all the news updates for the same series or movie to one thread. Do we need a new thread everytime a new character is cast on the flash or arrow. Do we need an episode recap after each episode.

Not gonna happen.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)