View Poll Results: Which character should complete the New Avengers lineup?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Danielle Cage of 20XX

3 12.00%
  • Water Snake

3 12.00%
  • Ultra Girl

3 12.00%
  • Silk

7 28.00%
  • Loa

2 8.00%
  • Anya Corazón Spider Girl

2 8.00%
  • Victor Mancha

2 8.00%
  • Rikki Barnes

2 8.00%
  • Jet Zola

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Default Which character should complete Ewing & Sandoval's New Avengers lineup?

Who should be the last member of the core Avengers Idea Mechanics lineup? What is the rationale for your choice?

At this time, we know the AIM lineup includes Sunspot, Songbird, Hawkeye, Hulkling, Wiccan, Squirrel Girl, White Tiger, and Victor Alvarez Power Man. Who should be the 9th and last member?
    Last edited by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier; 08-26-2015 at 09:42 AM.
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

I don't know. Wasp would be cool. Isn't Songbird supposed to be besties with Wasp? I remember something like that from Avengers Forever. Not that it matters at all, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I don't know. Wasp would be cool. Isn't Songbird supposed to be besties with Wasp? I remember something like that from Avengers Forever. Not that it matters at all, I guess.
    Good suggestion, friend. Wasp would mesh well with this roster.
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I don´t know, at the moment none of the choices in the poll make me thinking on any of them. For me it would be cool to see Lorelei in a team though she´s in relationship with an Asgardian Hero or maybe teen Sylvie Lushton making the leap to something more important (and she would be again with Wiccan and Hulking) than staying with a group of losers wasting her potential.

Personally I like Captain M choice with the Wasp remembering Avengers Forever.

But if we have to choose one of the poll, I think on Ultragirl.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 08-26-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Of the options listed, I selected Victor Mancha.

But I would LIKE to see Finesse given some post-Academy LOVE, and I feel like Ewing would handle her really well.

The Captain
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

Shuri
    Thor Odinson
    Wasp
    Queen Divine Justice
    Moonstar
    Kaluu
    Blade and his daughter
    Reptil

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Of the options listed, I selected Victor Mancha.

But I would LIKE to see Finesse given some post-Academy LOVE, and I feel like Ewing would handle her really well.
    I really like your choice of Finesse.

My choice would be (from the list) Anya Corazon.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

I thought about whether I should include Jet or Finesse as an option and went with the former (the character who had more recent visibility). I'm glad Finesse is remembered and well liked!

Well, i don't know what rationale is behind this group of Avengers is to start with. i was originally going to say Water Snake, or Loa, but then, Silk jumped out at me. If i wasn't planning to buy the book already, I'd buy it for her.

The team needs a brainiac type. If he weren't (rumor has it) occupied elsewhere, I'd suggest Amadeus Cho. Maybe Prodigy?

Cannonball and Smasher would compliment Sunspot well.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, i don't know what rationale is behind this group of Avengers is to start with. i was originally going to say Water Snake, or Loa, but then, Silk jumped out at me. If i wasn't planning to buy the book already, I'd buy it for her.
    They're a "global rescue organization" with an abundance of technological resources, protege.

Sadly Rikki is dead. (Not that it's stopped any character from coming back before though.)
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Mighty Member

I'm going to pick Kaine, cause I miss him, plus he brings a different type of drama to the group.