Super Moderator

Default It's Go Time in Latest "Flash" Poster

Touting the tagline "It's go time," the new poster for "The Flash" features Grant Gustin's Barry Allen in his new, brighter costume.

Full article here.

BANNED

Does anyone else share my preoccupation about all these new speedsters getting introduced into the show?

I mean, with 4 new speedsters added to the series, won't it seem like Barry isn't that unique and important? All those fans who watch the show and aren't necessarily comic book fans might start thinking, whose show is this again?, when they get introduced to 4 new characters who basically have the same powers as the star of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    Does anyone else share my preoccupation about all these new speedsters getting introduced into the show?

I mean, with 4 new speedsters added to the series, won't it seem like Barry isn't that unique and important? All those fans who watch the show and aren't necessarily comic book fans might start thinking, whose show is this again?, when they get introduced to 4 new characters who basically have the same powers as the star of the show.
    yeah, same thing happened with arrow and the overabundance of archers. Still, Wally West and Jay Garrick are too important to the mythos to leave out. Still fastest man alive my @ss.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 08-26-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    yeah, same thing happened with arrow and the overabundance of archers. Still, Wally West and Jay Garrick are too important to the mythos to leave out. Still fastest man alive my @ss.
    Technically, with Thawne around, Barry still wasn't the fastest man alive in season one even if Thawne was boosting his speed as a kind of cheat.

For all we know, the time-skip has helped Barry become fast enough to where he's at least even with Jay, who probably has more experience, and I doubt Wally will be faster than him if/when he gets his powers.