Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Grayson, #11

In the fun and action packed "Grayson" #11 by Tim Seeley, Tom King and Mikel JanÃ*n, the mole stands revealed, leading to even more questions.

Full review here.

Amazing Member

Considering (Character X) referred to Tiger as "My Tiger", what are the odds that she'll refer to Grayson as "My Dick" in future issues?

Incredible Member

Hazy and dreamlike aren't the words I would choose to describe what happens when Janin and Cox go to work on this book. I'd go with throbbing, nausea and headache inducing. And straigh up, that's a compliment. The art on this book is dangerous

Incredible Member

This was a very good review of the issue. I thought it was excellent and lean towards giving it 4 and a half stars. Thisis really good stuff.

Amazing Member

How there is no talk of making Grayson into a movie or Netflix series is amazing

Spartak87

Quote Originally Posted by urbanhorror View Post
    How there is no talk of making Grayson into a movie or Netflix series is amazing
    Well there is the Titans/Blackbirds TV show with Grayson as Robin/Nightwing so I think one TV show is enough but if that show falls through (which it might, with all the stalling and push backs of filming and production), I think there might be more talk about Grayson as a TV show or movie.