View Poll Results: What is your most anticipated ANAD Inhumans book?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uncanny Inhumans

6 12.00%
  • All-New Inhumans

14 28.00%
  • Karnak

14 28.00%
  • Ms. Marvel

12 24.00%
  • Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

4 8.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I voted for Ms Marvel since it's one of my most anticipated books of any month. But of the new ones I'm most interested in All-New, with Crystal and the NuHumans.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I voted for Warren Ellis But I plan on getting the ones with Crystal and Johnny on the team: Uncanny & All New. Really these might be the only ANAD titles I will get, depending on what happens with Reed, Sue and Doom after Secret Wars.

Definitely Karnak, really took to him after the last arc of Inhuman. Excited for All-New Inhumans, and Ms. Marvel has been one of my favorite reads every month since it started.

Uncanny Inhumans is in a weird spot for me (Not really happy Beast and Human Torch are part of the team), but I'll read it because Black Bolt and Medusa are great. I'll give Moon girl and Devil Dinosaur a chance, might surprise me and become one of my favorites.

BANNED

Karnak followed by New Inhumans.

Really glad to see Karnak getting so much support! Even if Ellis is driving some of it.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    any thing with Crystal.
    Co-Sign, All-New Inhumans 1st and #1!!! ;-)

Crystal Leading a Team; Sign me Up and Take my Money ASAP!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMason21 View Post
    Definitely Karnak, really took to him after the last arc of Inhuman. Excited for All-New Inhumans, and Ms. Marvel has been one of my favorite reads every month since it started.

Uncanny Inhumans is in a weird spot for me (Not really happy Beast and Human Torch are part of the team), but I'll read it because Black Bolt and Medusa are great. I'll give Moon girl and Devil Dinosaur a chance, might surprise me and become one of my favorites.
    Also Cyclops is going to show up in that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

Really glad to see Karnak getting so much support! Even if Ellis is driving some of it.
    Well, also that he got a better outfit.

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

Trident, Karnak is definitely my second choice, but I wouldn't miss either one!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Co-Sign, All-New Inhumans 1st and #1!!! ;-)

Crystal Leading a Team; Sign me Up and Take my Money ASAP!!
    CJStriker, glad to hear it!! Too bad we have to wait until December. What do you think is more feasible: time travel or cryogenic freezing?? lol

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Trident, Karnak is definitely my second choice, but I wouldn't miss either one!

CJStriker, glad to hear it!! Too bad we have to wait until December. What do you think is more feasible: time travel or cryogenic freezing?? lol
    Honestly, To Trident, I am Pretty much Increasing My Pull List for All-New, All Different Marvel and really ALL the Inhuman books on this List I will be Pulling, Including Karnak! So I am also looking forward towards that one as well!

But indeed Idisestablish All-New Inhumans is my Top Inhuman's Focused Book and part of my Top 5 Most Wanted Books of the All-New, All Different Marvel Era!!!!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1443851

Yea, it will be a pain to have to wait for December, but also their will be much good reading until them and GREAT Fun in getting teaser images, articles, theories, previews and more, Really we can make Fun out of the whole Time to Wait like we do on Wanda's thread for the Movies!

But if I had to go with an opinion, cryogenic freezing sounds best! At least you can catch-up on some needed sleep we all seem to miss, LOL and you can say you went the Captain America Route too! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Honestly, To Trident, I am Pretty much Increasing My Pull List for All-New, All Different Marvel and really ALL the Inhuman books on this List I will be Pulling, Including Karnak! So I am also looking forward towards that one as well!

But indeed Idisestablish All-New Inhumans is my Top Inhuman's Focused Book and part of my Top 5 Most Wanted Books of the All-New, All Different Marvel Era!!!!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1443851

Yea, it will be a pain to have to wait for December, but also their will be much good reading until them and GREAT Fun in getting teaser images, articles, theories, previews and more, Really we can make Fun out of the whole Time to Wait like we do on Wanda's thread for the Movies!

But if I had to go with an opinion, cryogenic freezing sounds best! At least you can catch-up on some needed sleep we all seem to miss, LOL and you can say you went the Captain America Route too! ;-)
    Haha! Very true, CJStriker. And let's not forget Crystal is also on the cover of All-New, All-Different Marvel Point One, and Charles Soule has confirmed interim appearances for her in Uncanny Inhumans!! Plus, all the other great stuff between now and then. Pinch me!

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Speaking as a guy who reads pretty widely and not just in comics, it's pretty hard not to go with Ellis' Karnak just because you know it's going to be something different, I love the current Ms Marvel because it's well done, but it's not exactly treading new ground. I have high hopes for the Devil Dinosaur series because it has an incredible creative team, but not one that's going to make me rethink superhero comics. Karnak is going to be something else. It may not be a great comic, but it's going to be something that makes you think. That's what I want these days.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Haha! Very true, CJStriker. And let's not forget Crystal is also on the cover of All-New, All-Different Marvel Point One, and Charles Soule has confirmed interim appearances for her in Uncanny Inhumans!! Plus, all the other great stuff between now and then. Pinch me!
    Huh. Didn't know that. Now I'm even more excited for Uncanny.

Didn't think that was possible (short of confirming Alaris' return ).
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD