Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Welcome to the Wonder Forum!
    Thank you!

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

I'm Danielle and I've been a fan of Wonder Woman ever since 2013 I like to think of her as a feminist hahahaha
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Hi all,

My name is Zach, I’m 21, and I’m a huge fan of Diana. I started reading her books with the New 52, and since then have explored a bunch of different versions of her. Love the movie and basically all media to do with the character. I’m a comics fan in general, but Diana is my #1. Love what the character stands for, the Amazons and mythology, the supporting cast (Circe & Cheetah are my fave villains), and wanted to find a place to discuss and celebrate all of that as a fan. Hope I’m in the right place looking forward to talking to other fans.

Spectacular Member

Hi,
    i am Benjamin and started reading comics seriously since New 52 run...just to drop it soon after considering how bad it feels (angry superman and no Lois lane, angry wonder woman and no Steve Trevor, angry batman and...wait no this one is normal so it's ok).I returned to comics with JL Darkseid War (wonderfull story and amazing art) and caught up with what i missed (lots of things) and followed with rebirth. And Rucka's run was simply amazing except...it's too short !!

I tried to read comics before New52 era (the old ones like golden age and silver age) but dialogue and arts are a real let down and i stopped after like 10 issues (which was a real torture)

Welcome aboard, Benjamin!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Welcome, Benjamin
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Hey,

I'm Rick, been a Wonder Woman fan since about 1995. I knew of the character from seeing clips on TV of Lynda Carter. Funny enough when I went to actually get into comics in 1995, Artemis was the current WW. My first exposure to Diana being WW was John Byrne's run. Since then I've been reading her comics till about Rebirth, at that point it got to be a little much with all the reboots I kinda gave up. I actually don't even understand Rebirth TBH. I might get back into it someday.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sailorkrypton View Post
    Hey,

I'm Rick, been a Wonder Woman fan since about 1995. I knew of the character from seeing clips on TV of Lynda Carter. Funny enough when I went to actually get into comics in 1995, Artemis was the current WW. My first exposure to Diana being WW was John Byrne's run. Since then I've been reading her comics till about Rebirth, at that point it got to be a little much with all the reboots I kinda gave up. I actually don't even understand Rebirth TBH. I might get back into it someday.

Welcome Rick! I highly recommend Greg Rucka's Rebirth run. It brings you up to speed on what's current with Diana. Steve Orlando's current run is also quite good.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorkrypton View Post
    Hey,

Welcome, Rick!

As Dr. Poison said, Rucka's run is a great starting point for Rebirth as it sets the stage pretty well!

GF
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Hello
    My name is Sebastian and I am from Argentina.
    My first contact with Wonder Woman was the figurines album and playing cards in the 80s (Cromy), I absolutely fell in love with the image created by García Lopez (Not only her but also the other DC Heroes). Of course also the Lynda Carter's TV series was shocking for me, and she cemented that image of the perfect heroine for a gay guy like me at that time.
    I started reading comics at that time but there wasn't much about her, until they started publishing George Perez's run in my language (Editorial Zinco from Spain) and my world about comics and the character changed forever.
    Since that time I have read absolutely all of her comics, those published in spanish and some that she got in english. It is not easy to be a fan of a character who is so famous in name but whose source material is little spread in these side of the World.
    While I have been reading the forum a long time ago, I decided to join to comment, exchange some ideas and have fun about my all-time favorite character. Sorry for my English but it is not my original language.

Welcome Sebastian!

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

I am dabellwrites, inspiring writer. I've gotten like five short story submissions so far. .

Other things about me:
    Black male, 25, and that's about it. Been a fan since the JL cartoon.

Welcome DABellWrites!

Wonder Woman is among the first comics I'd ever read in my life, around '89, and she's one of my favorite character ever. I really dig female led stories, and Diana Prince has a huge part in it.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by legendary_heart View Post
    Wonder Woman is among the first comics I'd ever read in my life, around '89, and she's one of my favorite character ever. I really dig female led stories, and Diana Prince has a huge part in it.
    Welcome to the club. Hope you have a great time.