Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Welcome to the Wonder Forum!
    Thank you!

I'm Danielle and I've been a fan of Wonder Woman ever since 2013 I like to think of her as a feminist hahahaha
    "I'll never wear my Power Ring again! It's been a curse to me!"

Hi all,

My name is Zach, Iím 21, and Iím a huge fan of Diana. I started reading her books with the New 52, and since then have explored a bunch of different versions of her. Love the movie and basically all media to do with the character. Iím a comics fan in general, but Diana is my #1. Love what the character stands for, the Amazons and mythology, the supporting cast (Circe & Cheetah are my fave villains), and wanted to find a place to discuss and celebrate all of that as a fan. Hope Iím in the right place looking forward to talking to other fans.

Amazing Member

Hi,
    i am Benjamin and started reading comics seriously since New 52 run...just to drop it soon after considering how bad it feels (angry superman and no Lois lane, angry wonder woman and no Steve Trevor, angry batman and...wait no this one is normal so it's ok).I returned to comics with JL Darkseid War (wonderfull story and amazing art) and caught up with what i missed (lots of things) and followed with rebirth. And Rucka's run was simply amazing except...it's too short !!

I tried to read comics before New52 era (the old ones like golden age and silver age) but dialogue and arts are a real let down and i stopped after like 10 issues (which was a real torture)

Welcome aboard, Benjamin!
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Welcome, Benjamin
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."