Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Why would someone murder Ego?
    Product testing?

The end though, Bucky, fury sr, Midas all have something they know. I'm betting the mysterious boss (tony stark) also does as well.

That ending! There has to be more to it though, so im gonna take the wait and see approach here.

All-New Member

I'm thinking it's the real Nick - because of the decapitation - to make sure it wasn't a LMD. Thoughts?

Curious as to how they take this - was Bucky being controlled or did he just learn a really, REALLY bad secret of Nick's. Also curious as to why Nick saw nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I can never bring myself to care when Fury "dies" because we all know damn well the guys got a warehouse of LMD's just waiting to be used to fake his death.

Certainly the Bucky thing is fishy... presumably something is up with that. Maybe it's not Bucky or maybe Bucky is being controlled or maybe the Fury he killed is a bad guy or something. It's obviously not as cut and dry as Bucky just killing him for the sake of killing him.
    My thoughts exactly.
    The mysteries thicken one issue after the other and, I got too admit, I'm hooked ! I was expecting the worse when this event was first announced, turns out it's been a pleasant ride so far.
    Not really into the art though.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

lindstreet

Nick commented about having more secrets than anyone and wondered why he didn't see anything. He didn't see anything because he is a LMD. I think Bucky realized Nick is behind it, with himself as the possible brainwashed shooter or figuring out who the shooter is. Knowing it was a LMD, Bucky sent Nick a message by killing it and telling him "no more secrets".

Nick is possibly the shadowed gray haired man, now aged without the infinity formula in his veins. I believe this was foreshadowed in the first issue when Cap was talking to the "LMD" about not having the formula any longer.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Dang.

Fury SR. is definitely dead, all that blood not an LMD.

Fury Jr. will definitely avenge his father your days are numbered Bucky.

Bet nobody saw this coming
    Good amount of blood when Punisher killed him. But the obvious thing you're missing, Fury, the master of secrets, not seeing any. That's the key to this not being Fury.

Fantastic Member

And just because, the last time Fury was dead...

WTF MARVEL!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I wonder if Original Sin will be Marvel's Identity Crisis, heralding a darker tone throughout their comics.
    Considering Identity Crisis was DC's attempt to be more like Marvel, I don't think so.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I'm hating Aaron and Deodato right now!
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...051.jpg?9098e0
    Weird metal groin protector btw...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member

What happened to Max Fury, Fury's LMD that gained sentience?

Who knows HOW many Nick Fury's are running around out there for that matter.

Ultimate Member

It's hard for me to really believe this or get emotionally invested in it because:

1. Fury uses LMD's all the time.
    2. Fury fakes his death like every other week. I think that he'll sometimes do it just out of boredom. "So, what am I going to do today? Ah I'll fake my death just to screw with people."
    Last edited by Punisher007; 06-04-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Mighty Member

The real Fury was the one looking at Bucky and Moon Knight with the shadowy figure, who is probably Quake or Black Widow. Bucky is close enough to Nick Fury to have figured it out, and took out the imposter Fury that Cap was working with. I mean really, Nick Fury's last words to Bucky is "I never liked you". That's as plausible as Cap saying that after being killed by Jim Hammond.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    One LMD and Two Bucky could be under another influence that is controlling his body and actions.
    I haven't read this yet, but I don't believe that is Nick Fury Sr. for a second. I'm sure this is an LMD.

Exactly. It's an established aspect of the Winter Soldier, that a single word trigger will make Bucky revert to his Soviet programming and answer to others' commands (Faustus did this to Bucky around CA 31 or so.) Yes, Bucky asked Tony to remove all those subconscious triggers, but who is to say there are not others embedded deeper in his subconscious?

OR

as others have suggested, Bucky discovered an imposter Nick Fury and dispatched him.

Something else to note, this is happening very quickly AFTER Captain America: The Winter Soldier so it would not surprise me that Marvel wouldn't want to try to make Buck a villain again.
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 06-04-2014 at 11:39 AM.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Yikes. That's all. The fallout of this issue is going to be something.
    SO LET THIS BE A LESSON. LEARN. YOUR. PLACE. - Prince Freeman