Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Generations Collide In Marvel's New "Guardians Of Infinity" Ongoing

Guardians of the Galaxy team members will cross paths with Guardians from other eras in a new series from Dan Abnett and Carlo Barberi.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

YES! This is going up on my pull list for sure! I loved Abnett's G3K so this is a very pleasant surprise!

Interesting, I'm going to be SOOOOO broke....STOP IT MARVEL!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Another Guardians book? Oh, please! Iīm begin to get tired of this and we have not yet the supposed Gamora book announced almost two years ago.

BANNED

Oh man, I'm way over budget and I'm already skipping stuff (Black Knight and Hercules). How am I gonna fit this, Moon Knight and Black Panther?! Oh well, guess I'm gonna trade-wait on most of them...

I liked quite a lot G3K, but the art really wasn't to my liking. Barberi is a good artist and I like his style. I nhope thee G3K are the main focus of the story and not the present day movie-Guardians. However, it'll be refreshing seeing Rocket, Drax and Groot written well again. I guess this is another I'll add to my short ANAD Marvel.

Peace

Guardians not written by Bendis? i'm in. Guardians 3000 was good but like a previous poster said, i wasn't crazy about the art.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    Guardians not written by Bendis? i'm in. Guardians 3000 was good but like a previous poster said, i wasn't crazy about the art.
    Yeah, i didnīt pass issue #1 because of the art, also i didnīt know the characters, so it was an easy pass but this one i am getting.

Mighty Member

I'll keep an eye on it.

BANNED

I like the idea of Guardians 1000. Non-future space story sounds like an interesting concept to explore.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Another Guardians book? Oh, please! Iīm begin to get tired of this and we have not yet the supposed Gamora book announced almost two years ago.
    It's replacing Guardians 3000. It's not like it's a fourth Guardians book, we're still at three.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I liked quite a lot G3K, but the art really wasn't to my liking. Barberi is a good artist and I like his style. I nhope thee G3K are the main focus of the story and not the present day movie-Guardians. However, it'll be refreshing seeing Rocket, Drax and Groot written well again. I guess this is another I'll add to my short ANAD Marvel.

Peace
    Movie-guardians? You make me sad. They were Abnett and Lanning's Guardians first!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    It's replacing Guardians 3000. It's not like it's a fourth Guardians book, we're still at three.
    Good to know after seeing the creative team, itīs good to see a Guardians book not written by Bendis and Guardians 3000 was good, the big problem was the art.

I'm so in. One of my top wants from post-Secret Wars Marvel was an All-New Guardians book by Abnett.

Like a lot of other people, though, I'm definitely going to have to rework my pull list. So many things I want!

Definitely excited for this! Abnett and the G3000 make this THE Guardians book for me.

HOLY FLARK!!!

WOW, they're actually letting Dan Abnett work with HIS Guardians team again?! (some of them anyway) I am SO there!!!!
    G3k was such a strong read, it was a book closely tied to the fallout from Secret Wars all along and we didn't even know it up until the very end.
    That level of mystery and discovery is what is SORELY lacking in most of Marvel's other cosmic offerings. Great stuff all around there...except the art got a little bleh sometimes, hopefully that's not the case with this book.

This one is PULLED day 1, along with any sweet variants they offer. Abnett deserves a lot more credit for helping to make the GotG the major franchise it has become today....Giffen and Roseman also. I'm glad there's finally a traditional cosmic book to look forward to after SW wraps up, cause I definitely wasn't going anywhere near BmB's self-aggrandizing "Jews in Space" concept.