Super Moderator

Default Poll: Are You Team Captain America, or Team Iron Man in "Civil War"?

Are You Team Captain America, or Team Iron Man in "Civil War"?

Based on reports of how the sides break down in "Captain America: Civil War," which side are you rooting for?

Vote on the poll here.

Amazing Member

Lol what a stupid poll, there is nowhere near enough info out on why they're fighting to choose who's side you're on. Might as well just rename it to "Who do you like better Iron Man or Captain America?", because that's essentially what this poll is asking.

I took it more as which team do you like better.

Incredible Member

Is there a quota that needs to be met for number of polls? Because this one is pretty flimsy.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Yeah this seems silly to ask now when we've been told that the circumstances behind the MCU Civil War will be fairly different to the Mark Millar version.

I picked Iron Man because I was Pro Reg last time, heroes need to have responsibility and accountability which they can get from the vets. Really so long as there are some better standards as to covering secret identities - and in the MCU virtually no one has a secret identity - and you don't make rash decisions like making robot God clones and collaring super criminals with shock therapy to serve your ranks, Pro Reg is always the better option.

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Team Captain America (or in other words, whatever side Winter Soldier is on).
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

All-New Member Commander Rogers's Avatar

Being a Captain America movie, I think it's safe to assume that his point of view will be more sympathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Yeah this seems silly to ask now when we've been told that the circumstances behind the MCU Civil War will be fairly different to the Mark Millar version.

I picked Iron Man because I was Pro Reg last time, heroes need to have responsibility and accountability which they can get from the vets. Really so long as there are some better standards as to covering secret identities - and in the MCU virtually no one has a secret identity - and you don't make rash decisions like making robot God clones and collaring super criminals with shock therapy to serve your ranks, Pro Reg is always the better option.
    But is Tony Stark, of all people, the person you should put in charge or use to promote responsibility and accountability?

Amazing Member

I'm Team United Front. Richard Rider can just smack some sense into the lot of 'em.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But is Tony Stark, of all people, the person you should put in charge or use to promote responsibility and accountability?
    Better than Norman Osborn. Also Steve Rogers wasn't exactly perfect when the shoe was on the other foot in Time Runs Out either. I think when the Pro Reg are written unbiasly, and it happened that most Marvel writers at the time were clearly on Cap's side, that they are people with a great concept at the least. I liked the What If version of Civil War where Stark admitted to Steve that Rogers was probably the fairest person to oversee the SHRA though.

I have a pretty simple rule:

Always bet on Captain America.

secret-wars-leader.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Botch the Crab View Post
    I have a pretty simple rule:

Always bet on Captain America.

secret-wars-leader.jpg
    The fact that this is Caps' movie probably helps that too.

John stewart sucks DevilsGambit's Avatar

Ironman is weeaboo trash

Astonishing Member

I pick Tony.

All-New Member

Ahh its like it's 2006 all over again. good times.