Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I cheer for Falcon, that's it. #TeamMackie
    Last edited by JamJams; 08-29-2015 at 01:31 AM.

Captain America's name is in the title. He's obviously going to be portrayed as the protagonist. But honestly this seems like a hissy fit from both sides, and I think part of the problem is that since we know exactly the MCU timeline of events/movies coming, it's hard to really get invested, at least for me, because we know they have to be back *jazz hands* Avengers, in time for Infinity War.

So this is pretty much my attitude:

Edit: Voted for Team Tony. Shocked that he's actually winning the poll. Voted for him cause in the MCU world, I have to say his side makes more sense and seems more reasonable given the situation...that he himself sorta made with Ultron and all but still, he's reasonable in taking some responsibility.
    Last edited by Byakko; 08-29-2015 at 02:29 AM.

Team Tony has the cooler.characters minus ant man and maybe a hulk cameo...

Tony Stark is our NSA overlord, I hope Cap puts him and his privacy infringing laws in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    part of the problem is that since we know exactly the MCU timeline of events/movies coming, it's hard to really get invested, at least for me, because we know they have to be back *jazz hands* Avengers, in time for Infinity War.
    I have a feeling Cap or Iron Man will die in this film, like the end of the comic. But be brought back to life in Infinity War Part 1, at the very end, or maybe even in a post credit scene.
    Last edited by Ragdoll; 08-30-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Finding a destination in the infinite multiverse

Give me Hawkeye's mask and I'm on Cap's side.
    Note: This person is a Peter Parker, Hank Pym, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards and James Howlett fanboy, used to be a Steve Rogers fanboy before he turned grumpy.