Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Team Tony!!!
    Yeah you're right! Awesome avatar by the way!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Really, I can See this Poster Totally Being Used by Tony if he was Running for President of the United State!

He would more then likely gain a healthy amount of Votes from it alone.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I say this with the full understanding of the possibility of a traitor on Tony's team but:

-Both War Machine AND Vision on Tony's team? Whaaaat? I was thinking an interesting dynamic would be created by having one turn away from their former bro. Especially Vision. But theyre BOTH traitors?

-Where's Wanda?

-I just have such a hard time seeing Widow as a government stooge.

-Ha, Ant-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Captain America already had a Civil War-ish conflict with SHIELD and the government in the last Captain America movie. Heck, he shut down SHIELD over it, so it's pretty beleivable that he wouldn't want to be under government control.

Stark being pro-government is a bit trickier. Though I assume similar to the comic, Stark would be okay with the Registration as long as he gets to be in charge of it. Really that's key.
    Tony is also in 'Oh my bad' mode after his creation killed thousands of people in AoU.

whichever side Thor is on? XD

i can't pick a side either..i cant see why T'Challa would work with Tony, assuming the motivations for conflict is comics Civil WAr
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

-I just have such a hard time seeing Widow as a government stooge.

Well, Black Widow DID work for SHIELD during Civil War.

And her position is believable if she thinks it's better to control this if she think it's inevitable, and also thinking it's better to be around to watch Stark.

hopefully Thor and Hulk will be MIA for this movie.

Mighty Member

Team Wakanda
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

I'm shocked that Team Tony is winning. I thought it would be a landslide for Team Cap.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'm shocked that Team Tony is winning. I thought it would be a landslide for Team Cap.
    We don't know what sets off Movie Civil War. Without that, its not like Tony did anything wrong so
    why not vote for him?

Besides, his side vastly outpowers Cap's even taking into account movie Cap and Bucky being super strong. They'll
    need Scarlet Witch to not get merked outright in a straight fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Team Wakanda
    Team Wakanda indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    We don't know what sets off Movie Civil War. Without that, its not like Tony did anything wrong so
    why not vote for him?

Besides, his side vastly outpowers Cap's even taking into account movie Cap and Bucky being super strong. They'll
    need Scarlet Witch to not get merked outright in a straight fight.
    But it is still Civil War. You do remember the hate Tony got for that right?! And now they are going to make a movie about it. I'm not saying Tony's going to do the things he did in the comic, but on the CBR forums. Cap was a lot more popular than Tony was and to this day still is.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-28-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Team Captain America
    But necessarily for the character specifically.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.