Default Last Days Spider-Woman #10. Spoilers

It was nice to at last get some background story to the Black Widow getting Jess to collect Raft personnel at the Last Incursion, so I hoped there'd be more at the end of the LD Black Widow arc, but there wasn't. Maybe there should be a Last Days Beast issue Marvel can slip in there before Secret Wars ends, so we can find out why Hank was so shattered in the shuttle in SW #1?

But as to the story in Dodge City, Kansas, that seemed a little rushed how it introduced everything as a flashback, and we don't even get a villain rant and only see him that one panel. But there was a humorous boot scootin' scene, and everybody wearing cowboy hats. Interesting to learn Vegens being the hero of this story, so I'm wondering is this the final word on protein diets in the Western World at the end of the world? And where does some Beef Company Owner get Hulk serum to turn everyone into Hulks? Sure was a precursor to the Greenland Hulked out cows that Steve and Devil Dinosaur had to contend with. The villain also used some kind of mind sauce to use against the Town citizens in a game to attack the Spider team, so this villain was well resourced . Ben Urich discovered such a wide scope of threats we never get to see usually in the wider American continent, that Marvel could have made a whole arc out of all the adventures just in issue 9 and 10, instead of the little snippets it ended up being.

It was a fitting closure to the Wild West as well as the other places they visited, which reminded me of Fear Itself mini series' visiting the same places that Juggernaut swept through. It was a sort of goodbye to the outlying areas of America to remind us they get affected just as much as the super heroes in NY.

This was a good book, I'm glad it isn't really over.
    I really disliked the Spider-Verse event, but love all the books we got because of it (this, Silk, Spider-Gwen<3)

So, what's the popular rumor for who knocked her up over the 8 month break?

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    It was nice to at last get some background story to the Black Widow getting Jess to collect Raft personnel at the Last Incursion, so I hoped there'd be more at the end of the LD Black Widow arc, but there wasn't. Maybe there should be a Last Days Beast issue Marvel can slip in there before Secret Wars ends, so we can find out why Hank was so shattered in the shuttle in SW #1?

But as to the story in Dodge City, Kansas, that seemed a little rushed how it introduced everything as a flashback, and we don't even get a villain rant and only see him that one panel. But there was a humorous boot scootin' scene, and everybody wearing cowboy hats. Interesting to learn Vegens being the hero of this story, so I'm wondering is this the final word on protein diets in the Western World at the end of the world? And where does some Beef Company Owner get Hulk serum to turn everyone into Hulks? Sure was a precursor to the Greenland Hulked out cows that Steve and Devil Dinosaur had to contend with. The villain also used some kind of mind sauce to use against the Town citizens in a game to attack the Spider team, so this villain was well resourced . Ben Urich discovered such a wide scope of threats we never get to see usually in the wider American continent, that Marvel could have made a whole arc out of all the adventures just in issue 9 and 10, instead of the little snippets it ended up being.

It was a fitting closure to the Wild West as well as the other places they visited, which reminded me of Fear Itself mini series' visiting the same places that Juggernaut swept through. It was a sort of goodbye to the outlying areas of America to remind us they get affected just as much as the super heroes in NY.
    I'd imagine that both the way Hank was acting throughout Time Runs Out and in the shuttle may end up being explained in Uncanny X-Men 600 since it's titled The Trial of Hank McCoy. It may also shed some light on why he's in Uncanny Inhumans.

But I do have to say that I agree with Natasha in the issue. The world and universe were at stake and Jessica was acting like a spoiled brat not wanting to be brought out of her little solo adventures. As she should know, especially with having Peter as a friend and teammate, with great power comes great responsibility. Her attitude here is another reason why I can't really get behind this status quo for her and won't be returning to the book post-Secret Wars.