BANNED

Default NODES: Web...UPDATED 27/9/19

SO, the old thread is going to go the way of the dodo. Which gives me an opportunity to post up a properly organized one, introductions et al.

SO. Let me go gather the relevant information, the updated settings, and along with the forums? Let's go one more time, best foot forward, eh?

My god the old one, it was a mess. So much so that I couldn't be stuffed to salvage it.
    Last edited by T51R; 09-27-2019 at 04:27 AM.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Well, with the death of the old thread (not to mention all our old info), it's best for you to post something here, and this time, instead of having to dig through years of archives, allow for yourself to properly organize your posts into entries based on characters, locations, scenarios, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Well, with the death of the old thread (not to mention all our old info), it's best for you to post something here, and this time, instead of having to dig through years of archives, allow for yourself to properly organize your posts into entries based on characters, locations, scenarios, etc.
    Bloody oath. Since there are also plenty of updates to characters, settings etc. it might be worth starting from scratch.

Mighty Member

I'am just worried it's going to take as long as the old thread to get all the info out. Would really suck to wait 5 years just to re-get the info I could've accessed anytime before.

Malenfant

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    SO, the old thread is going to go the way of the dodo. Which gives me an opportunity to post up a properly organized one, introductions et al.

SO. Let me go gather the relevant information, the updated settings, and along with the forums? Let's go one more time, best foot forward, eh?

My god the old one, it was a mess. So much so that I couldn't be stuffed to salvage it.
    New here; would you mind explaining what exactly NODES: Web is?

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malenfant View Post
    New here; would you mind explaining what exactly NODES: Web is?
    Well, and this is a shock to Sherywn because I don't think he expects this thread to get bumped, but NODES: Web was a webcomic he had designed about a spatial dimension featuring various characters that defy conventional laws. It was interesting, but life happened.

Mighty Member

Back when NODES was in the Prototype stage their was a guy who led the City of Dreams. Anyone remember who he was? His name started with an "S" I believe.

Mighty Member

Was it Seicross? And what happened to T51R?

BANNED

Got banned for a bit lol.

I won't be posting anything further on Rumbles, and here's where I need some advice; am looking for an easy-to-use webcomic platform that is comfortable with work that defies conventional storytelling(some people may also be uncomfortable with several of the stories I'd like to tell...)

Ideally the platform should also have a forums where we can just be ourselves.

This tread will have artwork and updates, but it won't be as active as it was before the Ages turned.

Farrealmer: Yes, it was "Seicross."

He was the one who found, not founded, but found the City of Dreams and eventually it came to accept him as its God. Not because of the scope of his power but how he did things(The City originally thought he was being incredibly efficient, but in reality he's a bum who doesn't like to work...which is how he ended up sharing a basement with Nudoru and Miso.)

Eventually three younger beings took over the administrative work to keep things running smoothly and Seicross, well, became even more of a bum!

The character has been much resolved.

I've found all the Prototype stuff that was on PB from back in the day.
    Last edited by T51R; 09-04-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Mighty Member

Got banned for a bit lol.

I won't be posting anything further on Rumbles, and here's where I need some advice; am looking for an easy-to-use webcomic platform that is comfortable with work that defies conventional storytelling(some people may also be uncomfortable with several of the stories I'd like to tell...)

Ideally the platform should also have a forums where we can just be ourselves.

This tread will have artwork and updates, but it won't be as active as it was before the Ages turned.

Farrealmer: Yes, it was "Seicross."

He was the one who found, not founded, but found the City of Dreams and eventually it came to accept him as its God. Not because of the scope of his power but how he did things(The City originally thought he was being incredibly efficient, but in reality he's a bum who doesn't like to work...which is how he ended up sharing a basement with Nudoru and Miso.)

Eventually three younger beings took over the administrative work to keep things running smoothly and Seicross, well, became even more of a bum!

The character has been much resolved.

I've found all the Prototype stuff that was on PB from back in the day.
    Oh Thank The Spacial Processing Web you weren't perma banned. Sorry I didn't reply earlier I thought you weren't coming back. I don't know if you can get ahold of him but maybe Sharkerbob could help you find a place. He seems to also produce content regular forums would consider questionable. Sorry things went bad for you on rumbles, but I understand, that place just hasn't been the same for awhile. If you find a place please message me the link i'd love to read more of your content.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Oh Thank The Spacial Processing Web you weren't perma banned. Sorry I didn't reply earlier I thought you weren't coming back. I don't know if you can get ahold of him but maybe Sharkerbob could help you find a place. He seems to also produce content regular forums would consider questionable. Sorry things went bad for you on rumbles, but I understand, that place just hasn't been the same for awhile. If you find a place please message me the link i'd love to read more of your content.
    I've registered NODES:Web on WebToon, and would appreciate any feedback about this service if anybody would be kind enough to drop some pearls of wisdom my way. Better to get some information before-hand. Just a bit of a teaser of the new typography:

TITLEBLOCK WEB.jpg

TITLEBLOCK COMBAT DATA.jpg

TITLEBLOCK MISSION FILES.jpg

Mighty Member

I've registered NODES:Web on WebToon, and would appreciate any feedback about this service if anybody would be kind enough to drop some pearls of wisdom my way. Better to get some information before-hand.
    Do you have a page up there? I tried looking but couldn't find anything.