All-New Member ccrystalccastles's Avatar

Default Harley Quinn new 52?

Hi, I don't know if this is the right section thing to post this but can anyone tell me if this panel is from one of the new 52 Harley Quinn books? I don't buy the single issue ones so I don't know if it's from one of them but I haven't seen it in the 2 hardcover/the ones with all the monthly ones in that are out right now. image.jpg
    Last edited by ccrystalccastles; 08-29-2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Picture wasn't showing up for me

Quote Originally Posted by ccrystalccastles View Post
    Hi, I don't know if this is the right section thing to post this but can anyone tell me if this panel is from one of the new 52 Harley Quinn books? I don't buy the single issue ones so I don't know if it's from one of them but I haven't seen it in the 2 hardcover/the ones with all the monthly ones in that are out right now. image.jpg
    It's from the last issue of the Harley Quinn ongoing. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/harle...arley-quinn-19
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

All-New Member ccrystalccastles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    It's from the last issue of the Harley Quinn ongoing. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/harle...arley-quinn-19
    Thanks! Will that be released as a hardcover (are they called omnibuses?) like Power Outage & Hot in The City? I looked at vol.3 and it says only 14-15 will be included. Also, by buying them this way am I missing out on any issues? Sorry for having so many questions