Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1848

Now I wonder what happens when two Spider-totems love each other very much.

spoilers:
    An attack causing the haircut? It's not like that's not happened before. Silk bobbed herself to escape from Black Cat. But if such a thing happened to Spider-Gwen, she'd have had to have been unmasked first, as she wears a full face mask, unlike Silk.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    An attack causing the haircut? It's not like that's not happened before. Silk bobbed herself to escape from Black Cat. But if such a thing happened to Spider-Gwen, she'd have had to have been unmasked first, as she wears a full face mask, unlike Silk.
    end of spoilers
    Not quite. spoilers:
    We have seen villains using things like acid (I'm think Scorpion in this case) or even fire if not using blades but other ways a hero can be hurt and have some form of damage. Even a mask can have damage which can reveal part of the face including hair. While I still think it's going to be two Gwens instead of one presented in this movie it's still up in the air till we see it to know.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    From what can be gathered, it's both: the Spider-Gwen from the movie is from another dimension and already has the half-cut. Miles' version of Gwen, the one from the music video, has normal hair...up until Miles accidentally sticks his hand in her hair and forces her to cut it off, gaining a similar haistyle to Spider-Gwen. So yeah, seems like we're gonna get that haircut twice.
    end of spoilers

Chapter Ten of my What If Gwen Stacy Didn't Die? story has been posted. A slice of life chapter for our heroes while Doc Ock plans to wed Aunt May (yup Amazing 130 time) -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1276833...wined-Destines

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Fantastic Member

So...read Geddon 2 and Ghost Spider...and I'm kinda disappointed:

spoilers:
    So yeah, the symbiote can act as a defense against feedings since Gwen's allows her to interrupt Verna's mid-process. So...the powers of Captain Britan, the Enigma force, lycanthropy and being a fucking cyborg don't do it, but a man-made symbiote does? Kiss my hiney. This is plot armor, plain and simple. This just makes even more sour about Noir's death since the entire point of his solo chapter in Web Warriors is that he grabbed himself a demon fucking symbiote as a final 'just in case' if things ever got too hairy. Screw you, Marvel.
    end of spoilers

Ghost Spider 1:

spoilers:
    So Gwen goes to another universe where she's the Gwen Goblin and of course one of the first people she runs into is another version of Peter. Yes, we get it Marvel, it was fucking tragic that Gwen got necksnapped on a bridge, but could we stop bringing it up at every possible opportunity? Based on the comments of another poster elsewhere I can't help but think they're angling to bring that Peter back to Earth-65 to be a replacement love interest. He even fits - he's still young, still implied to be non-powered given his glasses and his reaction implies he's also suffering from Gwen angst. So basically he's her Peter without the trauma or hang-ups. Just once I'd love to see Gwen go 'it's me, Gwen' only for Peter to go 'wait, who the fuck are you?'.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

ugh the art for Ghost Spider is better than I thought it was going to be and I really want it but my bank account CANNOT handle this right now.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't know... I personally wasn't all that crazy about the art. I went into it liking the preview images quite a bit, but as the issue went on I was kinda put off a little. I don't know... It wasn't bad or anything, but it just didn't seem all that consistent in my opinion. I was a fan of the story we got here, though. Honestly it was just a setup issue, but I'm excited to see where this goes.

Fantastic Member

As much as I'm up for more Gwen, I question the point of the vid-comic given that 80% of it was just Ghost Spider 1 except without showing Harry or referencing Gwen stopping the Hand. Also off topic, but Noir was the only other Spider to get a Geddon tie-in, and he died in issue 1. Really makes me wonder what the hell Marvel was thinking with that.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    I don't know... I personally wasn't all that crazy about the art. I went into it liking the preview images quite a bit, but as the issue went on I was kinda put off a little. I don't know... It wasn't bad or anything, but it just didn't seem all that consistent in my opinion. I was a fan of the story we got here, though. Honestly it was just a setup issue, but I'm excited to see where this goes.
    The art's not great, I just thought it would be on-par with the last series, and I wasn't really feeling it when I looked up the guys art online, but it's not bad. Wasn't a huge fan, but it's not so bad as to distract from the story, so as long as I have enough after Uncanny relaunches, I'll probably pick it up.
    Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 10-25-2018 at 05:33 AM.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    As much as I'm up for more Gwen, I question the point of the vid-comic given that 80% of it was just Ghost Spider 1 except without showing Harry or referencing Gwen stopping the Hand. Also off topic, but Noir was the only other Spider to get a Geddon tie-in, and he died in issue 1. Really makes me wonder what the hell Marvel was thinking with that.
    No, Noir didn't have a Geddon tie-in? Sp//dr, Punk, Doc Ock and several new characters did.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Holy crud, Erika Harlacher's first Marvel work! And as Mary Jane! Cool .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Holy crud, Erika Harlacher's first Marvel work! And as Mary Jane! Cool .
    I always figured Erika Harlacher would make a wonderful Mary Jane, based on her portrayal of Ann Takamaki in Persona 5. Come to think of it, Erica Lindbeck (Futaba Sakura in Persona 5) is Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in Spider-Man PS4, so . . . which Persona 5 VA do you think would make an excellent Gwen Stacy?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I always figured Erika Harlacher would make a wonderful Mary Jane, based on her portrayal of Ann Takamaki in Persona 5. Come to think of it, Erica Lindbeck (Futaba Sakura in Persona 5) is Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in Spider-Man PS4, so . . . which Persona 5 VA do you think would make an excellent Gwen Stacy?
    I think Cassandra Lee could probably do a solid Gwen. Another cool blonde that she could add to her resume .

I think Cherami Leigh could also probably do a good take on either versions of Gwen (classic or Spider-Gwen), though I'd lean more towards the former.

I think Erika could probably do a good Gwen as well.