Page 106 of 124 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1848

Quote Originally Posted by spidergwen View Post
    Issue #145 vs #146 apparently? It's one issue apart, get your story straight lmao.

Attachment 73515
    Technically it's because that Gwen is a clone by the Jackal, so she only has the memories of Gwen up to when he first obtained her DNA, which in-universe was about 2 years ago, so it makes sense why she would think she died that long ago, when in actuality the real Gwen had died a few months ago.

Peter's standing RIGHT there to correct her, sounds more like an error on the writers part.

Quote Originally Posted by spidergwen View Post
    Peter's standing RIGHT there to correct her, sounds more like an error on the writers part.
    LOL, you noticed that too.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

1. This is absolutely precious and man I really needed a smile after yesterday.

2. Take a close look at the upper left corner.

3. The Artist's name is Ramzy Kamen and he calls it "You're so comfy".

Ah, I prefer Miles with either Kamala or Lana but the artwork is nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Ah, I prefer Miles with either Kamala or Lana but the artwork is nice.
    I like him with Gwenpoole. A pity they don't interact much.

Chapter Eleven of my What If Gwen Stacy Survived? story is posted. Aunt May actually marries Doc Ock WTH!? -

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ta...BBcRsSGCqsQSnF

If so inclined, enjoy.

BANNED

Amazing Spider-Man #122 Jul 1973
    "The Goblin's Last Stand"
    Gwen Stacy is dead, thanks -- in part -- to the Green Goblin, who is racing away vowing to Spider-Man that he will soon be joining his true love.
    Spider-Man, furious over the tragic loss of Gwen, swears that if anyone is going to die this day, it's going to be the Goblin.
    Chasing after his mortal foe, he manages to hop on the Goblin's back and pummel him.
    However, the Goblin manages to get away when he slams Spider-Man into the side of the George Washington Bridge.

Returning to Gwen's body, Spider-Man fights off those who have gathered around her corpse

and cradles her in his arms, reflecting on their relationship together.

When the police try to get an ambulance to give her medical aid, Spider-Man tells them that she's dead and that he killed her.
    When they try to take him for questioning, he fights them off and flees. Changing back to his civilian identity of Peter Parker,
    he ponders just what to tell his best friend Harry Osborn about his father's involvement in Gwen's death.
    When he arrives back at their apartment, Peter finds that Harry is still fighting
    off his recent overdose of LSD, and angrily leaves Harry who begs for help.

Deciding to bring Osborn to justice, Spider-Man drops in on Joe Robertson who has just heard the news.
    He pleads Joe to find out if Norman Osborn has been seen in the last few hours.
    When Joe gets word that Osborn has been seen near one of the warehouses that he owns,
    Spider-Man is about to leave when J. Jonah Jameson bursts in calling Spider-Man a murderer.
    Spider-Man stifles Jameson with webbing before going after Osborn.

Spider-Man battles the Green Goblin in the warehouse, determined to bring him to justice.
    However, during the fight, the Goblin's glider is reactivated and when the Goblin tries to impale Peter with it,
    he only succeeds in impaling himself when Spider-Man dodges out of the way. With the Goblin apparently dead,
    Spider-Man finally getting what he vowed earlier that day, finds Osborn's death a hollow victory.
    When the authorities can be heard coming, Spider-Man decides to leave, unaware that someone is watching in the shadows.

When Peter finally returns home to his apartment, he finds only Mary Jane there waiting for him. She tries to console Peter,
    who lashes out at her condolences, mocking her usual carefree nature and tells her to leave.
    However, Mary Jane decides to stay and comfort Peter regardless.

Script by Gerry Conway, pencils by Gil Kane, and inks by John Romita Sr. and Tony Mortellaro.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

The issue of Spider-Man that changed everything for the web-slinger, and for comics as a whole, for better or worse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Conan variant for Ghost Spider#4

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Conan variant for Ghost Spider#4

I...have no idea how this is in any way connected to Ghost Spider.

I guess there's the Lizard connection, but it looks like Connors.

It's not. That's a general line of Conan themed covers to mark his return to Marvel - and yeah, this one would've better fitted on either ASM or FNSM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I...have no idea how this is in any way connected to Ghost Spider.
    it has the logo

Fantastic Member

Huh, seems like Gwen has settled and we'll see how she deals with the day to day:

SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER #5

SEANAN McGUIRE (W) • TAKESHI MIYAZAWA (A)

Cover by BENGAL

SKRULLS VARIANT COVER BY PASQUAL FERRY

In the aftermath of “Spider-Geddon”, Gwen is ready for her life to calm down — but when is life ever calm for a teenage super hero? Mary Jane’s perfectionist vision for their band is driving Gwen crazy, while Gwen’s father is pressuring her to return to school. Add that to the daily trials and responsibility that come with being a web-slinging super hero, and you’ve got a recipe for a whole new era of radioactive adventure!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Odd, considering Issue 4 was hinting at some real heavy ****. Ah well, I'm not complaining. I want more street level adventures.