Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1848

Also of note, a new artist, whose previous work includes Amadeus Cho (his debut), Runaways, and Ms Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

The summary makes me have to point this out: teenage Superhero? Gwen, you're 21, you gotta stop calling yourself a teenager. Even when you were 19 your dad didn't buy it:

Incidentally, I do prefer her design here - the wavy bob cut with long bangs is cute - but the lack of a headband really just reinforces how much she's not Gwen Stacy. Not sure about the spiked headband she currently has, though:

Solicit writer must've forgot her year in jail, good catch. She's 20.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Solicit writer must've forgot her year in jail, good catch. She's 20.
    21, actually. She was 19 at the start of Spider-Gwen and at least one year passes considering we see holidays (Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas) and seasons changing (no snow to snow to no snow again). That and her trial was 6 months long. Couple that with the one year jail sentence and she's 21-22.

Then again, timeline for Gwen is pretty wonky. Iirc Peter died two years prior during senior year, so Gwen, Peter and Harry graduated at 17? Harry also joined the army and entered special forces by the time he's 19...

Here's a thought. Anya wears a spiked headband too. Could be something Gwen got from her Web Warriors teammate?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    21, actually. She was 19 at the start of Spider-Gwen and at least one year passes considering we see holidays (Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas) and seasons changing (no snow to snow to no snow again). That and her trial was 6 months long. Couple that with the one year jail sentence and she's 21-22.

Then again, timeline for Gwen is pretty wonky. Iirc Peter died two years prior during senior year, so Gwen, Peter and Harry graduated at 17? Harry also joined the army and entered special forces by the time he's 19...
    Gwen, I feel like, is in that funky limbo that characters like Kitty Pryde and Jubilee used to occupy, where she's in a vacuum with her age and isn't quite "allowed" to grow up.

Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan kind of has the same problem. She was introduced as a 16-year old but thanks to all the big events that have happened in the Marvel Universe and the accompanying time skips, she logically should be out of high school because of it.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 11-23-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I think Marvel's settled into Earth-65 Gwen into a vague young adult age.

Not too young where she's a kid, but she can still pass for a teenager, but not as old as some of the older Spider-People.

But it does make me wonder if they're ever going to do anything with the Miles relationship ever again since it seems like she's getting older faster then Miles is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Marvel's settled into Earth-65 Gwen into a vague young adult age.

Not too young where she's a kid, but she can still pass for a teenager, but not as old as some of the older Spider-People.

But it does make me wonder if they're ever going to do anything with the Miles relationship ever again since it seems like she's getting older faster then Miles is.
    And Miles is one of the few characters to have actually aged, since he starts his run in the Ultimate Universe at 13-14 and is around 17 during his time in 616, and based on the amount of time that has passed he has to be 18 at least by now.

He was 16 when he moved to 616 and is 17 now. Crimson's right though, Kamala should've had at least one birthday too. I think though, she'll stay in school as long as Wilson's writing her solo. When she eventually leaves, have it end with her graduation (Miles could have his at around the same time) and then the next writer will have a new status quo to work with, avoiding some direct comparisons.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-24-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Who do I have to kill for this issue? Or fanfic?
    tumblr_njm1kcTCcU1stwgddo5_400.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by spidergwen View Post
    LOL, I suppose I could always add such a chapter to my current Peter/Gwen fanfic (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1276833...wined-Destines) if you want it that badly. No deaths necessary.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

She did invited him to go see an X-rated movie in ASM once.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    LOL, I suppose I could always add such a chapter to my current Peter/Gwen fanfic (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1276833...wined-Destines) if you want it that badly. No deaths necessary.
    They seem to have a lot on their plate with Norman, Miles and Otto, but a random one shot could make sense? xD

They seem to have a lot on their plate with Norman, Miles and Otto, but a random one shot could make sense? xD
    LOL, indeed a one shot to ease tension say before the crap hits the fan with my (much larger scale) version of the original Clone Saga perhaps.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Gwen will have pink highlights in the IDW Spider-Man title

https://www.comiccrusaders.com/previ...-spider-man-1/