Page 23 of 124 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    I vaguely remember a story where Gwen wanted to march at the campus over equal rights for minorities, and got mad at Peter for not joining. That sounded pretty interesting.

I vaguely remember a story where Gwen wanted to march at the campus over equal rights for minorities, and got mad at Peter for not joining. That sounded pretty interesting.

Not to mention the times she'd get catty with MJ, but less so that stuff.
    I also remember the time she was supporting the politician who had the anti-mutant agenda.
    I didn't mean she didn't have interesting moments, it's just that people make it sound like everything she did was.
    Last edited by Aruran.; 01-25-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Just to let people know that in a few additional posts (About 7) the Gwen appreciation thread will overtake the Mary Jane appreciation thread so keep posting your love for Gwen.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    I also remember the time she was supporting the politician who had the anti-mutant agenda.
    I didn't me she didn't have interesting moments, it's just that people make it sound like everything she did was.
    Even the anti-mutant thing is kinda interesting. No one is perfect, after all.

She doesn't have to be perfect, but there's a few good things to work with there.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Due to her popularity Spider-Gwen is being pushed into Marvel Heroes ahead of many other characters. Though I believe that she will only be a Team-Up initially. Costume may come later.

If Gaz is smart they'll release Spider-Gwen Team-Up AFTER they finished the Team-Up Revamp.

Note: Spider-Gwen isn't finalized yet. She may be subject to change as development proceeds. So far the most common complaint is that the Hood could use a bit more work and her Boobs are too big.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 01-24-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Just to let people know that in a few additional posts (About 7) the Gwen appreciation thread will overtake the Mary Jane appreciation thread so keep posting your love for Gwen.

Ha Ha.I see what you did there. Smart move to keep Gwen critics out.

To be fair though, nothing new and exciting has been done with MJ for quite a while unfortunately, and all of the hubbub/anticipation/excitement over the potential renewal of Peter and MJ’s marriage has been occurring in other threads.

Personally, I like both ladies, but the name of this thread should probably be changed to “Spider-Gwen appreciation/anticipation” since that’s what a good chunk of the discussion has been about.

Not to mention the times she'd get catty with MJ, but less so that stuff.
    I agree! I loved what an strong independent activist and femme fatale she was. I don't understand posters continuing to say she was such a boring Mary Sue, when her appearances prove otherwise. Also I liked how she put Peter in his place whenever he was arrogant. I hope Spider-Gwen achieves some of the same morals from the 616 one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

Due to her popularity Spider-Gwen is being pushed into Marvel Heroes ahead of many other characters. Though I believe that she will only be a Team-Up initially. Costume may come later.

If Gaz is smart they'll release Spider-Gwen Team-Up AFTER they finished the Team-Up Revamp.

Note: Spider-Gwen isn't finalized yet. She may be subject to change as development proceeds. So far the most common complaint is that the Hood could use a bit more work and her Boobs are too big.
    Oh my! This is delightful to see! I love how her popularity is really booming. This gives me hope that possibly Anya Corazon will be added in the game as well in the near future. Now Gazillion needs to make her a playable character on Marvel Super Hero Squad Online too!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

chrissiezullo
    Love the image. Though it's kinda weird seeing Batgirl and Spider-Gwen together it's a lovely art-piece.

I happen to prefer MJ overall but it's nice to see Gwen getting love.

That's what he said. Whether they'll actually do it remains to be seen.

BANNED

I'm really digging this whole freefall trend in Spider-Gwen's art. Less webbing, more airtime.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'd say the middle one was my personal favourite.

I'm really digging this whole freefall trend in Spider-Gwen's art. Less webbing, more airtime.
    I want to know how her hood stays on through all her jumping around and web slinging.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    I want to know how her hood stays on through all
    her jumping around and web slinging.
    A little bit of velcro goes a long way.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I agree! I loved what an strong independent activist and femme fatale she was. I don't understand posters continuing to say she was such a boring Mary Sue, when her appearances prove otherwise. Also I liked how she put Peter in his place whenever he was arrogant. I hope Spider-Gwen achieves some of the same morals from the 616 one.

Oh my! This is delightful to see! I love how her popularity is really booming. This gives me hope that possibly Anya Corazon will be added in the game as well in the near future. Now Gazillion needs to make her a playable character on Marvel Super Hero Squad Online too!
    I would hope so, in regards to Anya in the future, as Gaz added in MC2 Spider-Girl as a costume and now a Spider-Gwen Team-Up who more than likely will be an Enhanced costume down the line.

Astonishing Member

I have a standing order at my LCS for Spider-Gwen. The first printing of EOSV #2 has a white banner at the bottom, the second printing has a blue banner
    Thank you. Turns out I have two of that.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    We're Invading!

Nah seriously, hi Batman Begins
    The same to you. Cheers for the help.