Page 32 of 124 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    It helps save on clutter
    That's a drop of water in the ocean, really. In a forum as big as this one, you can't really hope to avoid that problem, unless the software allows you for deeply nested sub-forums. If an uncluttered forum is what you want, you should go with a character specialized one, although most of them aren't actually very well organized, either.

Back to the question at hand, different characters should have their respective appreciation threads, and if one of them has more or less activity, just let chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    anyone still believe MJ will be the love interest in Spider-gwen or do you think it's glory?
    I certainly hope so. This would add a nice twist and some diversity to this comic. I can also see Felicia being a bad girl that Gwen just can't resist, but since she is apparently a rival it will stir up some controversy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I certainly hope so. This would add a nice twist and some diversity to this comic. I can also see Felicia being a bad girl that Gwen just can't resist, but since she is apparently a rival it will stir up some controversy.
    i wonder if felicia and gwen would fall for eachother and i wonder if mj and gwen's rivalry would grow into more of an intimate relationship

i wonder if felicia and gwen would fall for eachother and i wonder if mj and gwen's rivalry would grow into more of an intimate relationship
    I can see Mary Jane maybe becoming that reality's form of Venom since she might have a resentment towards Gwen if the band breaks up. She could blame Gwen for the break-up and then somehow she gets the alien symbiote.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I can see Mary Jane maybe becoming that reality's form of Venom since she might have a resentment towards Gwen if the band breaks up. She could blame Gwen for the break-up and then somehow she gets the alien symbiote.
    perfect fit. mary jane was becoming quite arrogant and kept blaming gwen for not being there for the band including everyone else who's against her.

perfect fit. mary jane was becoming quite arrogant and kept blaming gwen for not being there for the band including everyone else who's against her.
    I can definitely see it happening and maybe like in the regular comics that Gwen temporarily gets the symbiote suit.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

BANNED

I can definitely see it happening and maybe like in the regular comics that Gwen temporarily gets the symbiote suit.
    i wonder how this'll play play out. i can imagine gwen trying to squeeze mj's wrist and give her the death glare. i also wonder if the black suit will have some effect between her and her father even having the entire NYPD hard for her including try to kill frank, daredevil, or any of her rogues gallery.

i also would love to see how low MJ would fall and like brock might commit suicide or just pray god for forgiveness if she is religious.

That's a very interesting prediction. I can actually maybe see that happening! Even though I would be against seeing MJ turn into a bad guy.

I do hope MJ is reformed in this series and not just a constant rival for Gwen in this series. MJ has taken a lot of crap these last few years and I want to see an actual good portrayal of her that doesn't disrespect her. I certainly hope her and Gwen make up in the future, getting closer as friends or lovers. Who knows.

So just read Spider-Gwen #3. It was OK. Pretty simple, and does seem more of a setup to the next coming issues.

spoilers:
    George meets Gwen at their place, and the latter tells her that things have gotten more dangerous now that he's been booted off. George and Gwen have a good talk at how they try to tell each other their POVs, Gwen's situation, and how humans make mistakes all the time, before Vulture shows up and wrecks their house. Vulture is eventually fought off by the two Stacy's, but he let's loose a gas that dizzies them. Gwen chases him back outside and Vulture is subdued, but Frank Castle shows up and fights her. Frank though trickery taser ends up getting the best of her and manages to unmask Gwen, but Frank is taken aback by a girl being under the mask and is knocked out by Gwen as she flees. George is rescued by his neighbor...Ben Parker, and he brings him to be healed by May. As the two go in the Parker residence, the issue ends with Gwen up there too, mourning in Peter's old room.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

That'd be cool to see IMO. Would definitely be a different take on the character.

The finale to my Spider-Gwen fanfic is up. I hope that you enjoyed it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1107820...wen-Tall-Story
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Wait, is Gwen actually gay or is this just fan speculation?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Wait, is Gwen actually gay or is this just fan speculation?
    Fan speculation.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

More wishing than speculation really. (There's been nothing to suggest her orientation one way or the other so far.)

BANNED

but it could be a possibility. the only love interest we see is peter and he's dead. the ones i can think of being her love interest are Mary Jane Watson, Glory Grant and Felicia Hardy