Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Christmas gift from the wife.

She's a keeper.
    I guess your wife is okay also.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Just announced that in April there will be a Gwenpool series called 'The Unbelievable Gwenpool'.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    She's a keeper.
    I guess your wife is okay also.
    Yeah. She ain't too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Just announced that in April there will be a Gwenpool series called 'The Unbelievable Gwenpool'.
    It was announced a few days ago and there's a thread on it. Keep in mind Gwenpool (aka Gwen Poole) may be inspired by Gwen Stacy but is a different character. So she has as much to do with Gwen Stacy as Jessica Jones does to Jessica Drew.

Fantastic Member

I'd like to see an inGwenible Hulk series

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RD! View Post
    I'd like to see an inGwenible Hulk series
    I would, too, honestly. Gwen Stacy as the Hulk would be a very intriguing concept to run with, particularly the parallels and contrasts that could be played with Bruce Banner and Jennifer Walters (and maybe Amadeus Cho, if he counts).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I want my Ant-Gwen. (Or would she be Gwensp?)

Nice Christmas gift.

I wrote before on other topics and perhaps this one how some of the Gwens shown as part of the variant covers had gained my own interest. The Hulk Gwen was one of them as well as a few others (plus my own imagination had made some additional Gwens such as Ghost Gwen Rider).

Some I formed a short bio/story for in my head or on paper just for fun. If I had to rank them and my interest when the covers first came out then Gwen-Pool would be in the top 2/3rds while my top picks most likely be: Hulk Gwen (Future Imperfect one), Dr. Gwenage, Thor Gwen, Wolverine Gwen, Gwenom, Cap Gwen, as the top picks with Gwendusa, and Iron Gwen, Gwen-pool, and Witch Hunter next. Who knows but during the whole Gwen-Pool comic tales some side stories of the other Gwens could happen (some play for comedy while others very serous, drama, slice of life, or even chilling). If those stories and the characters inside becomes beloved, earn a strong interested in, and cosplayed then who knows what the future could hold. Hopefully Quality artwork and story telling always to be found no matter how insane or unsure we might be at the concept or idea.

Alot of times we expect one thing and get something very or totally different (such as the Visions comic that some though it was going to be a wacky comic and it's NOT but it is very good).
    Once again if some tales showcases a different world for each (or a AU all ready established but got further expanded on) then the whole bullet points and "want for a nail" could happen and AU characters that can play against our knowledge of characters from the universes we are acknowledged in can also play into effect.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I want my Ant-Gwen. (Or would she be Gwensp?)

Gwen is Queen Ant, since the exact mechanism of commanding ants would have to duplicate the pheromones by which the queen ant commands the worker ants, or Ant-Woman if "Queen" is too villainous-sounding for some people. Peter can be Yellowjacket, since yellowjackets are more aggressive relatives of wasps and Peter did have some serious anger and aggression issues early on in his backstory. Does that work?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Gwen is Queen Ant, since the exact mechanism of commanding ants would have to duplicate the pheromones by which the queen ant commands the worker ants, or Ant-Woman if "Queen" is too villainous-sounding for some people. Peter can be Yellowjacket, since yellowjackets are more aggressive relatives of wasps and Peter did have some serious anger and aggression issues early on in his backstory. Does that work?
    Given their relationship in Spider-Gwen, maybe Mary Jane should be the "Yellowjacket." (Although it feels weird calling her "Yellowjacket." Maybe "The Red Wasp." )

(Edit: The premise being if Gwen isn't already both Ant-Gwen and Wasp. )
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 12-27-2015 at 07:25 PM.

How bout a Gwen-Ham?

Doesn't seem like we have people actually appreciating Gwen in here, but being condescending about the different alternate characters she's inspiring.

Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Doesn't seem like we have people actually appreciating Gwen in here, but being condescending about the different alternate characters she's inspiring.

Hmm...
    Well I love Spider-Gwen and original Gwen and even liked clone Gwen, but Gwenpool just seems like a bit too much. I'm by no means saying that someone else shouldn't like it. I may even end up liking it. But it still seems silly.

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    Well I love Spider-Gwen and original Gwen and even liked clone Gwen, but Gwenpool just seems like a bit too much. I'm by no means saying that someone else shouldn't like it. I may even end up liking it. But it still seems silly.
    That's the point. She's a crazy fangirl from the real world who somehow ended up in the Marvel Universe and started treating everything there like its a video game. She's meant to be a silly concept.