Page 60 of 124 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
    BANNED

yeah and i just haven't felt compelled to continue spider-gwen nothing I've heard lately makes it sound like I'm missing anything cool

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    yeah and i just haven't felt compelled to continue spider-gwen nothing I've heard lately makes it sound like I'm missing anything cool
    Well you are missing something cool, How she handled things with her Green Goblin was pretty great and the current book has been great so far. And i talk about this book with people all the time, so i don't know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I read and enjoyed the issue, at least this issue actually had Gwen in it but we still have the whole Matt Murdock thing going on so that should definitely keep us interested. However I feel that it might be a bit of time before we realise what is happening since we have the Spider-Women story about to start.
    The Spider-Women crossover will finally show the S.I.L.K. organization, which was mentioned in the Spider-Gwen book already. I'm also looking forward to seeing who Agent 77 is.

I'm not sure if it has been revealed or not but does Spider-Gwen have organic webbing like in the original Spider-Man films or are they mechanical like the norm?
    She has web shooters and her world's Janet Van Dyne helped make them.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    And they're actually a (heh) SUPERIOR design to anything Peter Parker has yet to come up with.

- Absorbing ambient moisture from the air and converting it into web-fluid inside the wrist-bracer part.
    - No need for cartridges! They have, like the Boss's Patriot SMG, INFINITE AMMO.
    - Downside is that they need regular maintenance, but said maintenance is simple enough that Gwen can do it at home. (Wash out the tubes to clear out clogging?)
    Yeah, i dig them and i hope we see Janet in the book soon.

Also, the Spider-Gwen annual looks like it will bee cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    This year's birthday shirt.

Attachment 33580

I love the references in the shirt, it even has Silver Sable's country in it.
    Last edited by Venom Melendez; 03-18-2016 at 01:57 PM.

BANNED

maybe I'll see how things are after the spider-women crossover but it seems like the books future might be up in the air since Robbi Rodriguez is retiring in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    maybe I'll see how things are after the spider-women crossover but it seems like the books future might be up in the air since Robbi Rodriguez is retiring in the near future
    Since when is a comic book's future "up in the air" because an artist departs? For the record Rodriguez has hardly a perfect attendance record with the current volume. There was a (pretty good) fill in artist a couple of issues ago, and another artist will be doing the Spider-Women arc as well.

BANNED

Spider-Gwen Annual in June with the first appearance of her world's She-Hulk!

image.jpg

Spider-Gwen Annual in June with the first appearance of her world's She-Hulk!

image.jpg
    I have a feeling that this universe's She-Hulk will be a lot more Hulk like (as seen in the Marvel Her-oes LS)
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

I have a feeling that this universe's She-Hulk will be a lot more Hulk like (as seen in the Marvel Her-oes LS)
    According to Jason Latour, sounds like she's gonna be some sort of pro wrestler.

According to Jason Latour, sounds like she's gonna be some sort of pro wrestler.
    That would be interesting. Would be fun if when Gwen first got her spider powers she tried to be a wrestler like Peter. She goes up against She-Hulk just like how Toby Maguire fought the late 'Macho Man' Randy Savage.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

If her repeatedly stated backstory were any indication, gwen never consodered the pro wrestling path with her spider powers, instead opting to become a gimmicky rock drummer (either as a solo act or filling in with other bands, as she only ever performed as herself with the Mary Janes).
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

kind of a weird route to go honestly after you get super powers

Recently finished my latest Spider-Gwen fanfiction. I have ideas for at least two more stories that will be written in the future. For now just know that this story isn't exactly like in the comics since I wrote my first Spider-Gwen fanfiction just before the release of her first solo book. For that reason a few things may be wrong.

The story is called Just Another Day and involves Spider-Gwen having to deal with a few things in her life but also includes the re-emergence of Peter Parker. She sees this as another chance to make things right but things might not be all that it seems. (The story is a direct sequel to my first one named Tall Story).

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1179200...st-Another-Day
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Cool that you've finished your story I'll read that when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Cool that you've finished your story I'll read that when I get a chance.
    Thanks, I look forward to your review.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Thanks, I look forward to your review.
    Look forward to giving it