Page 67 of 124 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1848
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spider-Gwen will be a regular on the new Spider-Man cartoon, along with Miles Morales.
    http://fracturedpixels.net/portfolio...n-style-guide/
    Could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, so much for back-to-basics after USM .
    LOL. I know right?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Going back to the actual topic, which is Gwen Stacy, anybody have opinions of 616 Gwen, "reanimated" or not, being a willing accomplice to the Jackal (spoilers on the Jackal's true identity notwithstanding)? Or anybody wanna discuss what's going on with Spider-Gwen becoming the apprentice and trainee of Matt "Murderdock," the acting Kingpin of Crime on Earth-65? And since we were talking about Spider-Gwen appearing in the new Spider-Man cartoon, hopes? Fears? Worries? Concerns? Expectations?
    Not sure what to make of ''reanimated'' Gwen at the moment, I mean assuming she survives Clone Conspiracy than I guess it'll be interesting to see the conversation between her and Peter regarding his identity as Spider-Man and seeing her re-adjust to the modern world but outside of that? I don't see where she'd go from there to be honest.

On the other hand I'm not so sure she will survive anyway so all those questions that are in my head regarding Gwen could be redundant I guess.

Wait and see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spider-Gwen will be a regular on the new Spider-Man cartoon, along with Miles Morales.
    http://fracturedpixels.net/portfolio...n-style-guide/
    Big question is if this version of Gwen will be in-universe or her counterpart from an alternate reality? I think the former would be more interesting than the latter.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Funny how Marvel created all these covers only for the two to most likely call it off at the end of the crossover.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    And they said Peter's marriage to MJ was rushed

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    You're right, the original plan for OMD was to undo not just Peter and MJ's marraige, but Gwen's death and most of the older continuity, with Harry overcoming his drug addiction and staying with MJ, thus Norman doesnt go nuts, thus doesnt become unhinjed, thus no Goblin, thus no murder (and probably no kinky sex with Gwen either), but Marvel didnt want to undo all those years of history.

At least put out one What If issue that covers all this.
    As a What If? I could deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Funny how Marvel created all these covers only for the two to most likely call it off at the end of the crossover.
    Yeah, no way can the relationship continue long term unless Gwen permanently moves to 616. Which I don't want to see happening (although, doing so would create synergy with the new cartoon...).

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You could say that, yeah. A lot of the ideas were fascinating, some better-executed than others, but overall, "Spider-Man: Junior Trainee of S.H.I.E.L.D." does deviate quite wildly from the core of Spider-Man's character, which is that he's ultimately a self-reliant, self-taught loner who does what he can with what he's got and often surprises (and beats) the crap out of people who underestimate him because all they see (and usually, all he lets them see) is a quip-slinging goofball in a goofy costume. I could see him accepting help from S.H.I.E.L.D. and even agreeing to help S.H.I.E.L.D., but only so long as their goals coincide or dovetail with each other, and as soon as his principles clash with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s, he'll make his stance quite clear, whether the people in charge of the op like it or not. In a way, though, I see Spider-Man's position in the Avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D. as ideally being similar to Green Arrow's in the expanded Justice League of Justice League Unlimited: "Someone like you [who keeps close to the street and interacts mostly with ordinary people, thus having a keener understanding of their concerns and struggles] will keep us honest." Sure could have used that, given recent events.

Going back to the actual topic, which is Gwen Stacy, anybody have opinions of 616 Gwen, "reanimated" or not, being a willing accomplice to the Jackal (spoilers on the Jackal's true identity notwithstanding)? Or anybody wanna discuss what's going on with Spider-Gwen becoming the apprentice and trainee of Matt "Murderdock," the acting Kingpin of Crime on Earth-65? And since we were talking about Spider-Gwen appearing in the new Spider-Man cartoon, hopes? Fears? Worries? Concerns? Expectations?
    About 616? All I hope is that there is some kind of reconciliation where she realizes that Peter wasn't such a bad guy in doing what he did, and then Rest Peacefully. Although I don't entirely understand the full potential of "cure them or they will release the virus", and what that means. Knowing what is going on at Marvel, I have no idea how far into BS retcon territory they will go, although I don't know what the risk of calling something a failure with Spider-Man is either.

art by Magickmarker

Astonishing Member

The Exclusive Preview Pages for THE CLONE CONSPIRACY #4 (in that both Gwen Stacy Clone & Spider-Gwen are involved in) are being shown here.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    The Exclusive Preview Pages for THE CLONE CONSPIRACY #4 (in that both Gwen Stacy Clone & Spider-Gwen are involved in) are being shown here.

Gwen actually looks pretty good without the jacket on .

Too bad she seems reduced to being the Jackal's Moll now .

Spider Gwen 16 preview

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gwen actually looks pretty good without the jacket on .

Too bad she seems reduced to being the Jackal's Moll now .
    She does look pretty good in that panel I agree. As for being Jackal's ''Moll'' well, she is a Spider-Man love-interest character after-all (according to some people that's all love interests amount to LOL)