Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1848

Our new episode on Spider-Gwen 30 is up - what a fun issue!

http://ultimatespinpodcast.com/episo...pider-gwen-30/
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    Our new episode on Spider-Gwen 30 is up - what a fun issue!

http://ultimatespinpodcast.com/episo...pider-gwen-30/
    It sure was. Loved the interaction between the two Gwens, and that third Gwen Stacy (or Old Woman Gwenom) at the end . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

SpideySenses

Bunch of Into the Spider-Verse themed trades just popped up on Amazon to release in November, one themed around Gwen and she's also included in a couple others. Seems like a good indication that she's in the movie.

I don't know if this has been brought up before but it makes me wonder if Ghost-Spider is merch related with the character appearing in competing animated movies in such a small window. Whatever the case, it doesn't look like they're shying away from the Spider-Gwen name till at least the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideySenses View Post
    Bunch of Into the Spider-Verse themed trades just popped up on Amazon to release in November, one themed around Gwen and she's also included in a couple others. Seems like a good indication that she's in the movie.

I don't know if this has been brought up before but it makes me wonder if Ghost-Spider is merch related with the character appearing in competing animated movies in such a small window. Whatever the case, it doesn't look like they're shying away from the Spider-Gwen name till at least the end of the year.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there's a post-credit tease or some indication of other dimensional spiders when Miles is transported to the dimension with an older Peter.

BANNED

Gwen Stacy’s adventures on the alternate universe of Earth-65 have included battling against Matt Murdock as Kingpin, being bitten by the Venom symbiote, and teaming up with fellow webslinger warriors Silk and Spider-Woman. Now, in SPIDER-GWEN #34, Gwen’s going to have to face her biggest battle yet – and she’ll have to do it without a mask or a secret identity!

“All I can say is it’s been an incredible journey,” said series writer Jason Latour. “A little itch in the back of our minds became a one shot that lasted 41 issues as of issue #34, spanned across nearly every form of media, and inspired countless cosplayers and artists. Gwen Stacy changed our lives forever – and now she gives us one last gift – the chance to wrap her story up the way we always intended.”

All the epic adventure, all the crazy crossovers – it’s all been leading to this. Don’t miss SPIDER-GWEN #34, in comic shops this July!

SPIDER-GWEN #34

Written by JASON LATOUR

Art and Cover by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ

On Sale 7/18/18
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04...d-spider-gwen/

Synergy with the cartoon

So the series is coming to an end or is it just having the creative team replaced?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Fresh Start relaunch in August as Ghost-Spider, I'd wager. It's the end of this series, but I don't think it's the end for Gwen.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Fresh Start relaunch in August as Ghost-Spider, I'd wager. It's the end of this series, but I don't think it's the end for Gwen.
    I hope so, but even if it does end here, at least it finishes on its own terms, so to speak.

so are there no more clones of gwen out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    As those in the Marvel Office would no doubt say; there is always room for more clones and symbiotes or better yet clones of symbiote.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    It's possible that Gwen's clone from Clone Conspiracy is still around, since on thing's clear on that story, if a clone is not shown to have disintegrated on panel then they can still be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    As those in the Marvel Office would no doubt say; there is always room for more clones and symbiotes or better yet clones of symbiote.
    Isn't Mania Venom's clone? 'Cause is so then we have that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Isn't Mania Venom's clone? 'Cause is so then we have that lol.
    And the fact everyone has been "Venomized" on multiple occasions no less lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The race of extraterrestrial parasites alien 'symbiotes'/Klyntars (or just the one symbiote the 'Venom symbiote' that it's spiritual token being has been spread out in the Multiverse) are interesting when thinking about it/them to how they are a bit different for many multiverses. For the short side topic I'm going to refer to the symbiote(s) and not the host(s).

On 1610 it was made by science on that earth involving Peter's blood and importantly had no consciousness or morality but was more like a animal that just focused on self needs for basic survival instincts. On another Earth 'Venom' was just black strong armour as the tale was set in Medieval times. Earth-65 symobite once agian is created by science on Earth involving Gwen and the Lizard experiments and has verbal communication it seems but unknown if it's just a voice Gwen gave it for mental representation of her now heightened 'self only' and emotional desires enhanced or if a true consciousness it has or is now forming (including possible: morality, perception, behavior, and learning is possible for it but I doubt we will get that far with it to discover).
    Many others versions follow the 'Alien species' part but might not showcase or have the consciousness, morality, changes to perception behavior and learning that 616 'Venom symbiote' character has shown. In fact the 616 version character might be the only one to showcase these elements and thus highly possible to have a soul.

When a character/host becomes 'Venomized' are they bonding to that Multiverse Earth's version of the Venom Symbiote/Klyntar character, a separate entity that is NOT the token/representation of the Venom symbiote character yet being a symbiote/Klyntar species or offspring transforms the two parasite and host into a visual 'Venomized' (we call it 'Venomized' but in reality it's more like 'Klyntarized' versions if not done with the token Venom symbiote individual being). The origins and functions of the host and the symbiote and the rules of each Multiverse Earth for the characters and how they function can change per Multiverse Earth and individuals made and built on.

Overall there might be a 616 Gwen version in present existence possible (like the 'Clone Conspiracy' Gwen Stacy brought about by science) and if not the limitations are only set by human imagination. As long as a very good story and characters and growth can come to be anything is possible. As far as 'Venomized' goes (and if it's two characters bonding, that process, and so much more) this is also always open and limits are of only the imagination. Any rules/canon put down can be erased/broken/transformed by a writer or writers. Nothing in the world of fiction is impossible with imagination. But hopefully all are done very well (which is subjective as art and storytelling can be).

I would mention that Earth-65's Venom origin also includes extraterrestrial life, as it started with a spiderlike alien lifeform that infected a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent with its bite and the treatment that saved his life and granted him spiderlike abilities of his own led to the creation of the spider that bit Gwen. Then the experiments with combining or crossing the Lizard mutagen with the radioactive isotope sourced from the spider that bit Gwen resulted in the creation of Earth-65's Venom symbiote, which could only "safely" be worn by someone already exposed to the isotope from the bite of that radioactive spider.