Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1848

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    This guy: https://www.deviantart.com/tantaku/a...ches-706334888

Also, someone made a two page Spider-Gwen manga. Sadly untranslated:

(have to cut this one due to limits)

My guess is MJ's griping about Gwen skipping band practice to go training in the park. Here's another one from the same guy with Gwen and her dad having a nice family outing:

Again I love finding amazing artists!

Looked over the artist's DA page and found this also that I'll add to the bunch on this page right now:

The artwork with Gwen and her father happy together is beautiful (based on the pain both went through in the series those father-daughter moments and happiness were sweet to see). They have a pet (as stated in the last issue of Spider-Gwen that Lacour wrote) being the Earth-65 gooey black symbiote spiders Gwen emits from her body and becomes the 'family pet' plus Betty finds them awesome and cute but they don't have a pet dog.
    I can think that Gwen was watering the flowers one nice sunny hot day and a dog that was out for a walk with it's owners saw the water and went to get a drink starting Gwen who's usually alert thanks to Spider-senses but the dog having no ill will to Gwen doesn't send them off. Gwen's slight shocked expression gives Captain Stacy a laugh. Could be a first meeting of one or two characters in the series starting in a civilian way (which one or two is unknown but I'm thinking that dog could be Earth-65's own Pizza Dog and the walker shown to be a Earth-65 Kate/Hawkeye).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    Again I love finding amazing artists!

Looked over the artist's DA page and found this also that I'll add to the bunch on this page right now:

The artwork with Gwen and her father happy together is beautiful (based on the pain both went through in the series those father-daughter moments and happiness were sweet to see). They have a pet (as stated in the last issue of Spider-Gwen that Lacour wrote) being the Earth-65 gooey black symbiote spiders Gwen emits from her body and becomes the 'family pet' plus Betty finds them awesome and cute but they don't have a pet dog.
    I can think that Gwen was watering the flowers one nice sunny hot day and a dog that was out for a walk with it's owners saw the water and went to get a drink starting Gwen who's usually alert thanks to Spider-senses but the dog having no ill will to Gwen doesn't send them off. Gwen's slight shocked expression gives Captain Stacy a laugh. Could be a first meeting of one or two characters in the series starting in a civilian way (which one or two is unknown but I'm thinking that dog could be Earth-65's own Pizza Dog and the walker shown to be a Earth-65 Kate/Hawkeye).
    Taking the above fanart for my own fanfic Again, here's hoping the new author has some fun and doesn't just kill off Gwen's cast during Spider-Geddon to have Gwen angst and move to 616. She deserves to have some fun and actually be a Superhero after all the bullshit she went through and her finding her place in the world.

More fanart. First one was something that immediately drew my attention:

Second one is a fanmade silent comic portraying a far more confident, punk tomboy Gwen:

Fantastic Member

Grr... I was going to have a go at translating those manga pages using Google, but the drawing tool isn't suggesting characters remotely like what I'm drawing, it must be bugged!

https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Grr... I was going to have a go at translating those manga pages using Google, but the drawing tool isn't suggesting characters remotely like what I'm drawing, it must be bugged!

https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/
    Shame Was really hoping to see what it was about.

That's fan-art? Wow.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That's fan-art? Wow.
    Here's the final one:

Not shown: Peter transforming back, Gwen mourning and Gwen stupidly being blamed.

Haha, that's Blind Date!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

These amazing fanarts, takes, and comic pages with Gwen and the art styles made me want ot share some other fanart pages and artwork I recall finding in the past. Since this forum site has a 3 picture limit per post I'm going to be making a few posts to fit them in.

Last edited by AngelJD; 09-01-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Fantastic Member

Hmm, anyone have tips for writing a Spider-Gwen romance? Canon's no help since her 'romance' with Miles was practically non-existent and she never shows interest in anyone from her own universe. My inexperience with writing romance is also a hurdle since whenever I do write romance segments for her they feel...off. Stiff, I guess.

Oh, and speaking of romance, here's another pic that really wants to pair off Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen:

Hmm, anyone have tips for writing a Spider-Gwen romance? Canon's no help since her 'romance' with Miles was practically non-existent and she never shows interest in anyone from her own universe. My inexperience with writing romance is also a hurdle since whenever I do write romance segments for her they feel...off. Stiff, I guess.

Oh, and speaking of romance, here's another pic that really wants to pair off Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen:

I really don't have much for tips but I'll say it depends on how you make your characters and versions. I'm assuming you are looking at this like you just became Earth-65 Gwen Stacy's and Earth-65 latest writer and you wanted to develop a romance for Gwen and in her life. If not the sky's the limit as long as it's good and well developed and has chemistry.
    I've read fanfiction of writer's own worlds with Gwen being the spider hero but Peter living and helping her (one of them has Peter be her costume maker as in the movies Peter makes the costly and fancy outfit vs the MCU Tony doing so as MCU Peter has many skills but not tailoring and the money that would be needed to produce it as much). I've read tales with both the writer's Earth versions has Gwen and Peter be the SPider heroes (together at the same time or a time difference and how the powers developed alters per writer). I've read fan stories of other Earths they make with influences from the Emma Stone Amazing series Gwen and Peter but also influences of course from the Spider-Gwen series and new things with imagionations and creativity. Quality sometimes great and sometimes lacking.

In A-Force Secret Wars #5 on that Earth there was a indication to some that that version of Gwen and MJ might be a couple just from this one scene:

I don't have much time now to write as before but I'm willing to help with ideas and such when possible.

Also I just posted this on the MJ thread but I'll copy it here also:

Wanted to write that in 2018 Ant-Man and the Wasp #5 for a brief camaro page the variant covers Bradshaw Gwen Hulk and the Wolverine MJ showed up for a second (with a Peter maybe mashed up and some variant Venomized characters so I guess a world where some of the variants characters exist?). Gwen unlike Nick Bradshaws Hulk Gwen doesn't look great and a bit fat or too beefy which is odd seeing her having a small cup of tea as she daily holds the cup meanwhile Wolverine MJ has a HUGE burger so maybe as character the large bulky Hulk Gwen/Gwen Hulk doesn't actually eat alot while the smaller Wolverine MJ/MJ Wolverine has a huge appetite?

To be honest I figures that Wolverine Gwen and Wolverine MJ would far better complimented together. Gwen's cover had her looking angry but with nature meanwhile while being a Wolverine herself the MJ version was focused in the city and smiling thus two Wowoveines but different nature and environments they prefer making them a yin yang friendship/rivals. Then agian Wolverine was first featured in a Hulk comic and their battle is well known. So maybe these two versions was put together showing a rivalry but also friendship and I think Wolverine and the Hulk has worked together as Avengers so the persona who picked these two together wanted that same spirit of rivals and friends here with different natures (maybe MJ is wild and excitable, passionate, fashionable, and positive 'hot head' while Gwen being a Hulk still has has a matter of decorum and calm yet can get angry plus still has to gain a fashion scene that fit for her powers and won't destroy her outfits).
    Just some things going through my mind as two why these two versions might be selected of the 20 variants both had (minus Gwenpool for having her own series) and how they might be presented in that world they share.

Just something I found and figure I'll share and the few sparks of imagination and questions it had me form in my head.

Also adding to what I just saw above Iron Gwen also seems to be there next to the neon Miles. Maybe one of the Gwen's there is a clone or comes from a different Multiverse (maybe Hulk Gwen having a Planet Hulk event that instead of being sent to space her world sent her away to a random Multiverse or a dead one but things didn't go as planned). Again just me trying to work out my thinking and creativity with what I see.