Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Justice League + The Great Lake Avengers=Justice League Great Lakes

This is just the Great Lake Avengers with Justice League in the name and different color schemes for their costumes. The members are the same and the costumes are the same just different colors.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Kitty Pryde + Nightwing=Shadow Wing.

Kitty Greyson was Dark Claw's first sidekick and she has given up the Sparrow identity and has created her own.
    Wait...that one is actually good. Careful or I'll post my entire "The New Teen Mutants" line up here.
    Last edited by edpower; 09-14-2015 at 05:43 PM.
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

Creeper + Frog Man = Creep-Frog

When his uncle, inventor/toy maker Vincent Yatz, is kidnapped by a local mobster, reporter Eugene Ryder crashes the mobster's annual costume party dressed in a gaudy 'rain forest frog' costume he got at a discount from a costume store. Discovered by the mobster, Eugene is beaten and stabbed before being thrown in with his uncle. His uncle nurses Eugene back as he begins modifying the suit, including making the flippers spring loaded and hiding his teleporting device in costume itself. Testing the teleporter device, Eugene accidentally fuses the costume to himself. Although he can call upon it at will, it makes him act crazy when he does. Escaping the mobster's HQ with his uncle, Eugene now he fights crime as New Gotham's strangest avenger...the cackling/croaking....CREEP-FROG!
    My Cage comic strip:
    Thanks!

All-New Member MatthewMichaelMurdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edpower View Post
    Wait...that one is actually good. Careful or I'll post my entire "The New Teen Mutants" line up here.
    Sounds cool, what's the link?
    You know, the only thing I remember from Sunday school is the martyrs... the saints, the saviors... they all end up the same way. Bloody and alone. - Claire Temple

http://community.comicbookresources....Script-Trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewMichaelMurdock View Post
    Sounds cool, what's the link?
    I dunno. It's more of a sickness. The basis is I try to combine the Summers/Grey family tree with the Logan/Markov/Wilson messy history with a character called Sinsterminator, and....it's best not to think about it.
    My Cage comic strip:
    Thanks!

Heckler + Slapstick

When Stu Harmon, owner of the circus themed comedy club "HA!", heard noises from the club's stage area after hours he picked up a baseball bat to investigate and discovered the 'fun house' mirror decorating one of the walls was a portal to other dimensions. Sticking his head in as it was closing, his body was transported across several multiverses simultaneously until meeting the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth Prime, Grantcho Marxison, who helped him gain control of his new powers. Now he fights crime as the living cartoon character/prop comic...NIGHT CLUB!
    Last edited by edpower; 09-17-2015 at 07:26 AM.
    My Cage comic strip:
    Thanks!

Parker Marko is the son of Kurt Marko, who became Charles Xavier's stepfather when he married Sharon Xavier after the death of her husband Brian. Parker idolized his father despite suffering abuse at his hands. Kurt favored Charles, creating a rift between the two young men. As a teenager Parker discovers that his father works closely with the Kingpin and begins to secretly follow his father around, eventually witnessing a fight between Daredevil and Electro, which has a profound effect on Parker's young adulthood. Kurt soon learns that Parker is following him and, rather than trying to steer the boy a different way, he instead offers to teach Parker all that he has learned from Kingpin's goons. With Kurt's descent into villainy Sharon leaves taking Parker and Charles with her. But Parker, attracted to the respect and easy money that came with the criminal way of life, runs away in search of his father. But he finds his father in a dank alleyway, partially covered by a red sheet, riddled with bullets. Parker then spends the next few months of his life homeless and sick with grief. Until a man by the name of John King, who claims to be Parker's cousin, takes him in. John soon proves to be a raging alcoholic with a criminal career of his own. He and Parker become fast friends and soon, armed with their 9mm Smith & Wesson pistols, they pull heists and burgle houses all over the New York area. During this time John approaches Robbins over a job in a warehouse said to be housing valuable goods. Robbins takes the job. Inside the abandoned warehouse he finds a massive ruby and reads the inscription on the stone aloud: "Whosoever touches this gem shall be granted the power of the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak! Henceforth, you who read these words, shall become ... forevermore ... a human juggernaut!" The gem channels Cyttorak's power into Parker. The transformation demolishes the warehouse, leaving Parker buried and presumably killed, not being heard from again until years later when he performs a sudden assault on the X-Men's headquarters as The Unstoppable Thuggernaut!

The Hood + Juggernaut
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 09-21-2015 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Storm & The Brown Bomber

Ororo Schmidt is a self-loathing black woman who sets out to prove that she is not really black after all, because she "transcends race". When she dons her Lightening Belt, she becomes white for one hour and fights racial equality as Storm Front.

(I am so sorry)
    Last edited by jeanvaljean; 09-19-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Storm & The Brown Bomber

Ororo Schmidt is a self-loathing black woman who sets out to prove that she is not really black after all, because she "transcends race". When she dons her Lighting Belt, she becomes white for one hour and fights racial equality as Storm Front.

(I am so sorry)
    Wow .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Wow .
    Too soon? .

Karnak + Scarlet Witch: One-Hit Wanda
    Female wrestler Wanda Maximoff is a mutant with the ability to alter probability in a way that makes her always hit her opponents' most vulnerable spots, allowing her to defeat each and every opponent with a single blow.
    One Punch Woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    One Punch Woman.
    Because u don't like puns?
    Last edited by jeanvaljean; 09-20-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Because don't like puns?
    Most likely a shout to the Manga One Punch Man with a similar premise.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Storm & The Brown Bomber

Ororo Schmidt is a self-loathing black woman who sets out to prove that she is not really black after all, because she "transcends race". When she dons her Lightening Belt, she becomes white for one hour and fights racial equality as Storm Front.

(I am so sorry)
    I was wondering when The Big O would be featured. Gaddayum! So wrong.

Chagoth

Frank White, a former Marine, is editor-in-chief of New Metro's largest newspaper the Daily Journal. After the Journal publishes several articles exposing businessman Lex "Jigsaw" Russo as a Mob boss, Russo orders a hit on White. White survives the attack but his entire staff is killed. Seeking retribution, White arms himself and brutally kills Russo's hit team. Now a vigilante who continues to publish stories on the Mob, Frank White is the Publisher!