Default Best and Worst art of DC You.

Hey you guys.

To me, good art can fix mediocre writing... and bad art can destroy a good book. So! Let's talk abotu artists! pick up your favorites and your least-favorites from the DC You!

BEST:
    - Jason Fabok (JL): Simply awesome. Favorite New talent.
    - Karl Kerschl (Gotham Academy): I'm not even reading GA, but the art looks awesome.
    - Travel Foreman (JLU): Blew me away!
    - Barnaby Bagenda (Omega Men): Maaan! Best book ever.
    - Jesus Saiz (GL Lost Army): Love it!!

WORST:
    - John Romita Jr. (Superman): I seriously don't know why this guy's so famous.
    - Brett Booth: The Flash is ruined for me. Bad writing, not-so-good art. Bad costume re-design.
    - Billy Tan (Green Lantern): Never liked him. His faces are weird.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

BEST:
    Jason Fabok (Justice League)- Just epic in every way. Probably the best art of DC right now.
    Greg Capullo (Batman)- Capullo's work has been just beautiful since the start of the New 52
    Ivan Reis (Cyborg)- Ivan's back and making Victor's work look utterly
    Emanuela Lupacchino (Starfire)- I LOVE Lupacchino's work in this series. The characters just look so good.
    Bryan Hitch (Justice League of America)
    David Messina (Catwoman)- So glad they got a new artist on Catwoman, it's really good now.
    Doug Mahnke (Superman/Wonder Woman)- It's Mahnke, got to love his work.

WORST:
    Trevor McCarthy (Aquaman)- Just terrible. Utterly terrible after following Pelletier and Reis, this art is just not working for this book.
    Annie Wu (Black Canary)- I'm not a fan of the art in this book, nor the book itself so, it was cut from my list fairly quickly.
    Travel Foreman (JLU)- Sometimes it would be good and other times just bad. His characters looked really weird/bad especially Mera.
    John Romita Jr. (Superman)- Never been a JRJR fan and I haven't backed down from that stance after this series.
    Brett Booth (The Flash)- Typically I like his work, but his work on this series is just not good.

Best
    - Tony Daniels - I'm a sucker for his work
    - Jason Fabok
    - Ivan Reis
    - Jesus Saiz
    - Howard Porter
    - Mikal Janin

Worst

- I really don't mind any actually. I don't dislike any.

Incredible Member

Worst: The Flash

I don't know if it's Booth's pencils or his colorist, but I find The Flash book so hard to look at. Such a shame considering how popular the show is right now.

Other books I don't like the look of:
    -Secret Six, Section Eight or anything with that style of shading.
    -Justice League 3001. Too much 'extreme' to handle.
    -Bat-Mite, Bizarro. Cartoony is fine. These just look like 15 year old comics aimed at five year olds.
    -JLU. I loved Foreman on Animal Man, but his twisted style doesn't fit here imo.
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 09-03-2015 at 02:18 AM.