Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Based on how Guardians of Knowhere ended, I imagine that Ultimate End will end with Miles stopping the fighting between the 616 and Ultimate heroes and recruiting those who are willing to go against Doom.

I know bendis has done some pretty bad stuff in the past but hes also done some pretty good stuff to go with it. With a bit of luck let's cross our fingers and hope that bendis revives the ultimate universe and brings it back to its former glory once ultimate end five is complete. We know that post secret wars they are going to revive the multi-verse so what's to say that they do not revive the ultimate universe ???
    I'm trying to have a little faith.
    After all I still refuse to believe that bendis bought ultimate Peter back for no reason.

If they did decide to reboot/relaunch the ultimate universe I'm pretty sure they would do it after all new all different marvel now titles are released so that it can have its own stand-alone relaunch without being overshadowed

BANNED

Ultimate End #5 has been delayed til December 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrat View Post
    Is this a joke, or are you actually serious? Impossible to tell...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbrat View Post
    ultimate end #5 has been delayed til december 9.
    Oh, for Pete's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedofLife View Post
    My god. How many times am I gonna have to say **** you Marvel in this week alone? I mean really why? Give us a reason Marvel because this is ridiculous when the book is already finished and ready to be shipped out.

Poor Ultimate Universe.

Such a crappy way to go out.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Poor Ultimate Universe.

Even without all the delays it still would've been with a whimper, not a bang .

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedofLife View Post
    At this point, I think everyone should be numb to these delays, especially Ultimate fans. It's almost an Ultimate tradition going back to the Millar/Hitch era. The only difference is that Ultimate End has disappointed more readers than it has excited.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Poor Ultimate Universe.

Marvel's site has it as Oct 28th. Kinda surprised it isn't this week though.

I really wish they'd put the whole universe down for good when Galactus came around during the Ultimates Last Stand mini-series. It's been limping around for a while now and Ultimate End hasn't exactly been the high note I'd hoped for. I like Bendis, but I'm kinda hate buying the series right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    I know bendis has done some pretty bad stuff in the past but hes also done some pretty good stuff to go with it. With a bit of luck let's cross our fingers and hope that bendis revives the ultimate universe and brings it back to its former glory once ultimate end five is complete. We know that post secret wars they are going to revive the multi-verse so what's to say that they do not revive the ultimate universe ???
    I'm trying to have a little faith.
    After all I still refuse to believe that bendis bought ultimate Peter back for no reason.

If they did decide to reboot/relaunch the ultimate universe I'm pretty sure they would do it after all new all different marvel now titles are released so that it can have its own stand-alone relaunch without being overshadowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrat View Post
    ...Still wanna say that?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

This Must be due to Secret Wars 8 or 9