View Poll Results: Which characters should be in the X-Force Movie?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Angel

21 22.11%
  • Boom Boom

34 35.79%
  • Cable

71 74.74%
  • Cannonball

31 32.63%
  • Deadpool

52 54.74%
  • Domino

71 74.74%
  • Fantomex

9 9.47%
  • Feral

18 18.95%
  • Psylocke

60 63.16%
  • Rictor

25 26.32%
  • Shatterstar

25 26.32%
  • Sunspot

23 24.21%
  • Warpath

50 52.63%
  • Wolverine

21 22.11%
  • X-23

31 32.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Force Movie news and speculation

Here's our new forum for discussing rumors, ideas, thoughts and wishes for the possible X-Force movie.

I'm personally hopping for an R rated movie somehow connected to the announced X-Men Apocalypse movie.
    "The Apocalypse Solution" Remender's arc would be my main source of inspiration for the story.

And my perfect cast would be:

Cable: Gerard Butler
    Psylocke: Olga Kurylenko (I love Betsy as an eurasian gal)
    Archangel:Ryan Gosling
    Domino: Lena Heady
    Deadpool: Ray Park with someone else's voice.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 05-08-2014 at 10:16 PM.

It would never happen due to being controversial, but I'd love to see an X-Force film tackle the Purifiers as the film's villains. The dangers of religious fundamentalism and hate groups are appropriate topics for a possibly R-rated film about mutant assassins. However, the debacle of The Golden Compass doesn't leave me with much hope.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

I would love to see an X-Force movie, with Cable, Domino, Cannonball, Feral or Wolfsbane. They should get a good story, different from the X-Men and much darker.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    It would never happen due to being controversial, but I'd love to see an X-Force film tackle the Purifiers as the film's villains. The dangers of religious fundamentalism and hate groups are appropriate topics for a possibly R-rated film about mutant assassins. However, the debacle of The Golden Compass doesn't leave me with much hope.
    It's a shame really because those are the kinds of messages we should put in movies to teach the right morals. X Men has always had that anti discrimination message and to block that out would be a shame.

I really hope they do not screw up the X Force movie but i know they will have some weird line up of current X Men movie stars centered around Wolverine and maybe one new mutant who hasn't appeared in anything yet. Ideally for me you can't have an X Force movie with no Cable and Domino. Also wouldn't mind Warpath and Hepzibah,X-23,Doctor Nemisis or Boom Boom. Warpath has a high chance since he's in the next X Men movie as for the rest probably Cable and that's it. All sorts of rumors of Deadpool being in it in some capacity maybe as an enemy i just hope they don't screw that up. In a way it'll probably make it just as cartoony and not particularly dark as other X Men movies.

Yep..this would totally be a cool and dark movie dealing with an important topic.

Ultimate Member

It probably won't be rated-R. I'd be fine if it was, but the studios have shown a reluctance to invest a lot of money in R-rated mainstream superhero movie. They wouldn't even let The Wolverine be rated-R despite both Jackman and James Mangold wanting it to be. Still, movies like The Dark Knight and The Wolverine prove that you can have a "hard PG-13" movie and still make it pretty intense/brutal, so X-Force not being rated-R isn't a dealbreaker for me. As for the team, I'd like to see:

1. Cable.
    2. Domino.
    3. Deadpool.
    4. Psylocke.
    5. X-23.

Wolverine can cameo in the movie, but not actually be on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Here's our new forum for discussing rumors, ideas, thoughts and wishes for the possible X-Force movie.

I'm personally hopping for an R rated movie somehow connected to the announced X-Men Apocalypse movie.
    "The Apocalypse Solution" Remender's arc would be my main source of inspiration for the story.

And my perfect cast would be:

Cable: Gerard Butler
    Psylocke: Olga Kurylenko (I love Betsy as an eurasian gal)
    Archangel:Ryan Gosling
    Domino: Lean Heady
    Deadpool: Ray Park with someone else's voice.
    I love the idea, the roster and the cast. Gerard Butler as Cable would be perfect. But I doubt they'll go for an R-rating. Limits your box office too much.

Another great idea would be to have an X-Force show on FX or possibly even HBO. Something like that could be awesome and could get pretty dark and intense. I'm thinking of shows like Sons of Anarchy and the SHIELD on FX, or like a lot of the HBO content.

BANNED

Hmmmm..

Cable: Stephen Lang

Domino: Freema Agyeman

Nemesis: Javier Bardem

BANNED

Deadpool: Ryan Reynolds

ryan_reynolds_4-1024.jpg

Meme: Elizabeth Frances

5c52686961ee3d66c79de8dd2d1d0ee8.jpg

That's my team for X-force right there. My Movie would be an Espionage style film with the team seeking relics related to mutants from the past. The mystery comes in the form of a Relic from the far future that deals with Earth shattering events.

The villain would be concrete in the form of Callisto from the future.

Played by Eva Green.
    300-rise-of-an-empire-eva-green-2.jpg

Amazing Member

I'd love to see this movie, especially with the Purifiers as the villains. I think it would be a great film. They could possibly do one that ties in with Apocalypse and have them fighting the Horsemen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Deadpool: Ryan Reynolds

ryan_reynolds_4-1024.jpg

Meme: Elizabeth Frances

5c52686961ee3d66c79de8dd2d1d0ee8.jpg

That's my team for X-force right there. My Movie would be an Espionage style film with the team seeking relics related to mutants from the past. The mystery comes in the form of a Relic from the far future that deals with Earth shattering events.

The villain would be concrete in the form of Callisto from the future.

Played by Eva Green.
    300-rise-of-an-empire-eva-green-2.jpg
    Elizabeth Frances is gorgeous! She would make a great Psylocke, even though my prime choice is of course Maggie Q.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeffX View Post
    I'd love to see this movie, especially with the Purifiers as the villains. I think it would be a great film. They could possibly do one that ties in with Apocalypse and have them fighting the Horsemen?
    I'd create a movie with new villains specific to the movie, or even a little used unknown comic villain, then make them a huge danger in the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Domino: Freema Agyeman

She looks a lot like Monet St. Croix!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Elizabeth Frances is gorgeous! She would make a great Psylocke, even though my prime choice is of course Maggie Q.
    She's a favorite native american actress of mine. She does alot of Indie movies, and shorts.

It could make for a great movie but that ever happening is unlikely. Fox already adapted God Loves, Man Kills and there is no hints of ANY religious extremism in it. It would have been a golden opportunity for them to explore religious themes since it had Stryker as the main villain and was the only x-film to also feature Nightcrawler. They could have represented the negativ and positive sides of religion respectively. But Fox didn't go that route and I doubt they ever will.