Super Moderator

Default In Your Face Jam - Sep 9, 2015

Despite his initial trepidation about the blind mania of #ForceFriday, Brett White has given in to his feelings and become one with the Force again.

Full article here.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Yeah, the Prequels did something of a damper on any enthusiasm I should be having now. That--and the fact that so many of my favorite characters are dead , but not least The Economy. The Tauntaun and Hoth Luke I purchased during Empire Strikes Back and the Old Ben and Anakin I got during Phantom Menace? I wouldn't be buying those today because...money is a lot tighter.

But even if it wasn't...nothing in the new toys or 'teasers' have made me smile save for those scenes with Han and Chewie. I have a horrible suspicion what's going to happen with them because...TPTB and I just don't seem to agree on anything these days about what should be cherished and what should become Angst Fodder.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)