Default Changes in the next 6 months

These are things I think we will see or be changed in the next 6 months.

1. Return of Bruce Wayne as Batman prior to movie.
    2. Superman powers returned prior to the movie.
    3. New Supergirl title
    4. Relaunch of Suicide Squad
    5. A cinematic universe comic or a couple ( probably digital first)

Anything you expect to see. Not hope, but expect?

BANNED

#5 brings up an interesting concept I hadn't considered. As in:

We have reached a point where we have TV show tie-in series, usually in some way guided or contributed-to by the people who make the TV shows themselves. They are apparently able to make these comics without stepping on the toes of the TV folks.

But can you imagine a series set in the movie universe? It seems like such a different paradigm because the movie folks are making other movies in-between and don't have time to worry about silly little comics. And everybody would be worried about putting something in the comics that would contradict something that might happen in the movies because nobody wants to tell the movies folks that they can't do something because it already happened in the tie-in comics.

A higher profile for Vixen. Maybe a mini-series and/or rejoining the League.
    An effort to revitalize Hawkman and Hawkgirl/woman.
    A DC-wide event that focuses on Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern and Green Arrow that restructures the universe into the alluded "meat and potatoes"-centric universe.
    Relaunch of Teen Titans. Current run will probably be cancelled around the time of Titans Hunt #8, giving plenty of time for the relaunch to pick up after the events of that series.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 09-02-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member

What a surprise:

Bats comes and goes.
    Supes gets depowered and powered up.

Has that ever happened before? Gee, about has often as a crisis that redoes the universe! Or multiverse - which went away and came back about three times.

Its a yawn. It would be exciting if Batman found out that Metron's chair had a pull out bed under it and then he took a nap!

Actually the multiverse went away one time. It came back one time, and has been here since.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Actually the multiverse went away one time. It came back one time, and has been here since.
    Unless you count Hypertime and Alex Luthor bringing it back (briefly) in Infinite Crisis. That would make 3 times.

I don't count Hypertime, no. That was a different concept. Designed to basically mimic the idea of the multiverse yes, but still a different concept. And the return of the Multiverse in IC wasn't actually brief; 52 revealed the end result when all said and done wasn't just one Earth but indeed a new Multiverse. So COIE ended the original one. IC/52 introduced a new one. One time.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-02-2015 at 05:28 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El