Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

more exposure and their own series needed- Misty and Colleen. DoD on the Disney platform.

BANNED

Power Man #48 Dec 1977
    "Fist of Iron.. Heart of Stone!" Guest-starring Iron Fist and the Daughters of the Dragon.
    Power Man has broken into the home of Danny Rand looking for Misty Knight but finds Colleen Wing instead. Attacking her, she calls Danny and Misty for help.

The two arrive and Power Man finds himself more than outmatched due to Danny's fighting prowess.

However, Power Man eventually gains the upper hand and is about to choke Iron Fist to death when he stops himself.
    On top of all his other problems, Cage does not want to become a killer. With the battle ended, Power Man tells the others
    that he had come for Misty to save the two most important people in his life, and now that he's failed they're will surely die.

Story by Chris Claremont. Art by John Byrne and Dan Green.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I wonder if they will have Misty go undercover in John McIver (Bushmaster/Power Master)'s criminal organisation like she did in the comics in Luke Cage season 2

BANNED

Power Man #49 Feb 1978
    "Seagate is a Lonely Place to Die!" Guest-starring Iron Fist and the Daughters of the Dragon.
    Power Man tells Iron Fist, Misty Knight and Colleen Wing why he had attacked them:
    That Bushmaster had captured his friends Claire Temple and Noah Burstein in order to force Power Man into working for him.
    To sweeten Power Man's deal, if he brought Misty Knight to Bushmaster he would also give him photographic proof that Luke was framed for cocaine possession.

Agreeing to help Luke save his friends and collect the evidence, Misty leads them all to Bushmaster's base of operations: Seagate prison, where Luke used to serve time.

Misty and Iron Fist find Claire, but they cannot find Noah.

When they meet up with Power Man, they check the lower parts of the prison, where Iron Fist takes out Shades and Commanche.

In one of the rooms they find that the machine which gave Luke his powers has been reactivated and operated by Noah,
    who has just finished giving Bushman powers that are stronger than Luke's own. As Iron Fist clears Noah out of the room,
    Luke spots some live wires and some water leaking into the room and uses them to cause a giant explosion, which only Luke walks away from.
    After the blast, Misty arrives with Gadget, who turns over the film that proves Luke Cage's innocence.

Story by Chris Claremont. Art by John Byrne and Dan Green.

there really needs to be a Daughters of the Dragon show Netflix. A female, ethnic minority-led show featuring two popular characters in both the comics and media. it seems like the obvious move to me.

It be cool too see them get a big role in Spider-Gwen. You could have them take over for Power man and Iron Fist.

In canon I wouldn't mind a Daughter of the Dragons title to replace the Power Man and Iron fist. It would be redundant to have both Power Man and Iron fist as weel them being Defenders so I'd lose that.

I'd probably like Colleen to have a team-up arc with Danny in his solo like the one he did with Shang-chi.

Astonishing Member

In case you haven't heard the latest News; Marvel Comics will be having Four Miniseries that will be focusing upon the HUNT FOR WOLVERINE; with one involving Misty Knight (and Daredevil) called HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: WEAPON LOST.

BANNED

Weren't the comicbook characters Misty Knight and Daredevil once starring together in some mini series some years ago?

Marvel keeps ignoring Colleen.
    And here I thought that after the Netflix series, they would have remembered that there is a "s" in DaughterS of Dragon.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Weren't the comicbook characters Misty Knight and Daredevil once starring together in some mini series some years ago?
    It was called Daredevil: Dark Knights. I don't think it was promoted as well as it could have been.

has colleen ever had a boyfriend? Dating at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    has colleen ever had a boyfriend? Dating at all?
    I remember this guy:
    right.jpg

BANNED

I remember said guy as well!

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Daredevil: Dark Nights

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Thanks for the scan!