Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    BANNED

Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Firestorm.

Incredible Member

Thomas Tresser (Nemesis)

Duke Thomas, I was actually hoping he would be spun-off into the Immortal Men but that got unceremoniously canned for JLD pretty early in the NAoH era; I would've liked that a lot. have him be the POV character for all the secret immortal shenanigans revealed to be going on behind the scenes in Metal would've been pretty cool.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Boisterously Confused

So many good ideas on here. It makes me wish DC would go back to something like Adventure Comics, with one or two regular headliners, and a rotating slot for some of these other characters. I guess the way talent is hired these days doesn't leave room for short arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Amusingly he is being used, though somewhat discreetly in the Doomed! series. Which itself is pretty much nonexistent to most DC fans I think.

I love the guy, so I am happy to see DC using him somewhat. His story's changed somewhat radically though now both in characterization and origin. As he's now somewhat more like say Thor, being possessed by a some kind of ancient God it seems.

Which kinda makes him the Thor to Doomed!'s Hulk.
    Which, to me, means that he's not actually Alpha Centurion.

I suppose than as many changes of the New52, that also will be swept under the carpet.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

The Demon Etrigan/Jason Blood. A knight of Camelot cursed to live forever attached to a demon? How is this not already a TV show?
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

BANNED

right now?

Kyle Rayner I'll give him a solo and a team book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    The Demon Etrigan/Jason Blood. A knight of Camelot cursed to live forever attached to a demon? How is this not already a TV show?
    Yes! I'd particularly like a book that gets more strongly into Jason Blood, as a character, in a Constantine sort of occult detective role, benefitting from centuries of experience in that position, and only pull out Etrigan as a surprise later in the book, maybe a few issues in, when the reader has gotten used to him being 'just a Constantine knock-off' and forgotten that he's got a Superman-level magical demon on-call for the heavy lifting.

Artemis Crock (YJ animated version)

Power Company

Icemaiden

Koryak

Lorena Marquez

Incredible Member

I never realized how many people like Zatanna.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Firestorm.
    Martian Manhunter has been on the Supergirl TV show for going on 5 seasons now and Firestorm was on DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV show for 3 seasons. So I wouldn't really call them underutilized.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Martian Manhunter has been on the Supergirl TV show for going on 5 seasons now and Firestorm was on DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV show for 3 seasons. So I wouldn't really call them underutilized.
    MM also has a maxi-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    MM also has a maxi-series.
    How is that anyway? I'm real curious about it, but figured I'd trade wait it if word was positive.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    How is that anyway? I'm real curious about it, but figured I'd trade wait it if word was positive.
    Very good, speaking as someone who didn’t enjoy Orlando’s JLA or Supergirl, he’s really turned it around with MM and Gotham City Monsters. J’onn has a crooked cop background though, so fair warning about that, but I agree with Orlando’s explanation for why he went that route.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Liberty Belle and Black Canary could both be icons with the right push. I'll die on that hill.

Liberty Belle is Wonder Woman mixed with Indiana Jones. Black Canary is about as punk as it gets and with the right amount of distance from being "Green Arrow's girlfriend" she could kill it.