Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Mystery Hulk Whips Hair Back And Forth In New "Totally Awesome" Teaser

The latest "Totally Awesome Hulk" teaser alludes to a mischievous replacement for Bruce Banner in the Greg Pak and Frank Cho series.

Full article here.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

That doesn't look like any Loki i know.

Don't tell me the Hulk is Peter Parker with a web shooter...
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

All-New Member

I'd laugh if it just turns out to be Bruce Banner after all. They just say they technically weren't lying because he changed his name Truce Tanner.

Spectacular Member

I'm thinking it's Thanos. He's wearing blue and yellow trunks that look oddly similar to Thanos' pants. He's physically comparable to the Hulk. And his left forearm is blacked out (Infinity Gauntlet?). The Mad Titan has gone complete crazy and now is running around half naked, body painted green, and hitting cosmic baddies with a half constructed gauntlet that he no longer has the intellect to use properly.

Oh will they just tell us already?!

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmetalmouse View Post
    Oh will they just tell us already?!
    Wait till issue one pal.

These types of teasers are never not terrible and don't most people already know its Amadeus Cho?
    We need better comics

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Wow. Well, they're trying. I honestly wish I could believe anything else. I'd be very interested if it wasn't an obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Wait till issue one pal.
    All they're doing is annoying me, with these pointless teasers. At this point I don't care anymore who the new hulk is.

Amazing Member

Not sure what the purpose of this marketing campaign is. Marvel did something similar when they were teasing the female Black Panther several years ago but they had multiple candidates suggested at the same time. Maybe it won't be Amadeus Cho but if it is, this it's a little weird to try to retroactive pretend it isn't. The mystery of who the new Hulk is, from what I understand, isn't a driving story point like who the new Thor was or even who the replacement Black Panther turned out to be.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

It's becoming an interesting social experiment, if you ask me. Based on the spectrum of reactions here, I'd say one can write an article about how such a… zany series of teasers is eliciting all sorts of feedback. At any rate, I'm just sitting back placidly as this all unfolds.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Die hard Hulk fan. Loved Greg Paks Hulk work. But this series has me the exact opposite of excited. I understand the goal of NuMarvel is to bring in new young readers. I just don't see the need to get rid of the die-hards...? I went from 10-15 Marvel titles to 5....

Amazing Member

I don't give a rat's ass.